Any strokers good for people who don't like their foreskin pushed back too much?

I have a pretty tight foreskin so I find that unless I use a short stroker that causes the head to come right out the other side, they can be uncomfortable if the tightness means that entering and using them tends to push the foreskin back. On the other hand, I also find that the tightness causes the arousal level to be so high that it's liable to be a very short session, making it less than ideal in that respect as well.

I therefore wondered if anyone in the same position can recommend anything? I suppose the ideal for me would be something relatively basic with ribs that isn't very tight and has no element of the head being pushed into another 'chamber' at the end.

Im sure that many out there will disagree with this, but why not just put on a condom? wouldnt that hold your foreskin in place and make it easier for you to use a tight stroker?

We've just got this in a "sexier life starter pack" today...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22080

It's closed off on one end so you wouldn't go through the other end. There's a little hole there to increase suction but its tiny. We haven't used it yet but it feels so soft but has plenty of ridges. Have you tried upping the amount of lube you use?

Thanks for the replies. I think condoms might work but I currently have limited income and I'd find the thought of the added expenditure offputting!

Mrs M - I think it's possible that the product you refer to could be OK but I'd appreciate the input of someone in the same boat as me who has used this or any other device. It could be that the last one I tried was unusually tight and was unrepresentative. Unfortunately it's not a 'try before you buy' type of product!

My guy has tried quite a few strokers and from the ones he has tried I would probably recommend the Fleshlights. he has a Lotus sleeve and says this one feels the most "gentle" with regards to tightness. He says it feels like a smooth sleeve in that it doesn't have chambers to pull his skin tightly back (Btw my bloke has the same issue, he cannot retract his foreskin and sometimes he can tear it if it gets pulled back too far.) Anyway The Fleshlight sleeves feel more cushioned without being overly tight or with too many chambers or tight areas within.

Tenga eggs feel very gentle and will not cause you these problems but then again they are also not designed to last very long.

This stroker does have a tighter middle section but due to the stretchy nature of it, and the fact that the end section actually widens a bit, you can fit yourself into it comfortably (Like holding it open with your fingers, inserting and then masturbating, rather than thrusting right in.) This toy feels quite nice in my partners opinion, but it is another one that isnt designed to last forever:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20020

Avoid the Fleshjack sex in a can range, these are tighter than the bigger Fleshlights. Also avoid the lovehoney strokers as they are tight and offer a lot of intense, tight stimulation.

Nameless wrote:

I have a pretty tight foreskin so I find that unless I use a short stroker that causes the head to come right out the other side, they can be uncomfortable if the tightness means that entering and using them tends to push the foreskin back.

I therefore wondered if anyone in the same position can recommend anything? I suppose the ideal for me would be something relatively basic with ribs that isn't very tight and has no element of the head being pushed into another 'chamber' at the end.

I have the same thing, although aggravated by a terrible accident when I was young. Therefore I doubt you would be satisfied with what I use, namely "The Gape-Her", a silicon-ish bum from Pipedream — the only thing I can actually use without pain. But I'll recommend it anyway ;)

i know my input isnt valid neiher being male or with a partner with your proplem but... bow about the monkey spanker ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7978 ) ? its even shorter than a short stroker, is relitavely cheep and you cancontrol it exactly where you want.

also, if it is really painful i suggest visiting your doctor about it.

rag doll wrote:

also, if it is really painful i suggest visiting your doctor about it.

Agreed. And if it really hurts like a mother, and the OP hasn't researched the topic yet, reading this might be a good start before such a visit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

Hi there nameless.

Thus is something unfortunatly something im all too familiar with. I too have a tight foreskin to the point that i can find sex or erections somewhat painful. Theres a thread on this lying about you may want to read. To cut a long story short i was given the confidence to make an appointment with the Dr but am just waiting the dreaded date.

Prior to this i bought myself a few toys to see if it was my relative sexual inexperience or if it was something that needed medical attention. I started with the Tracy Cox stroker, which while pleasurable was tight and i rarely "pushed" into the top chamber.

I was lucky enough to win a fleshlight and it is, by a long distance much better. It can be occasionaly a little sore but if you want to try and see id recommend the larger outlay on this. Id recommend that you go to the gp to get it checked out but know its not an easy decision to do. Im probably on month 18 of putting it off

Thanks to all for the replies. I didn't expect the thread to have a medical aspect but I appreciate the concern and I read the Wiki article. This convinced me that fortunately I don't have the sort of problems mentioned. I don't normally suffer any discomfort - it's just that the tightness of my foreskin is uncomfortable if it's substantially retracted when I'm erect. That doesn't trouble me as I'm not bothered if it isn't fully retracted. However, what is problematic is having a relatively sensitive head that feels too battered if it's repeatedly pushing past the final 'obstruction' inside the Tracy Cox stroker (which in fact I've tried but didn't get on with too well). I'm glad that ladies are not 'built' quite like Tracy Cox!

I appreciate Rag Doll suggesting the Monkey Spanker, as I'd somehow failed to spot this before and it does look well worth considering.

If you like the idea of the Monkey Spanker, there is also this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26633

And it comes with different styles of insert to suit your tastes, like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26634

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26635

Other than that, I would say the Fleshlights are the most "gentle" options, feeling the most "realistic"

Nameless wrote:

I have a pretty tight foreskin so I find that unless I use a short stroker that causes the head to come right out the other side, they can be uncomfortable if the tightness means that entering and using them tends to push the foreskin back. On the other hand, I also find that the tightness causes the arousal level to be so high that it's liable to be a very short session, making it less than ideal in that respect as well.

Hay Nameless

I a guy that lived next to me had much the same problem, he however had his foreskin removed.

What I would sugest, as a frequent stroker user, use lots of lube, you can get it quite reasionable here on LH.

The condom Idea sounds good as well, if you have limited income, this may sound a little grim but re use them, rince it out as you would any other sex toy and if you are a little on the woried side use some cleaning solution that is just under £5, and lasts ages (but soap and water should be ok).

Or as you say use a less intence stroker like the 'http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10580', I had one before and found that it didnt 'pull on you' all that much, that and its much more strechy than other penatrable toys I have used, so once you are in, you can just rub it around, if it hearts thrusting.

Hope this helps you man ^_^

if income is limeted , go to doctors , or local clinic , they should give you some free .

if income is limeted , go to doctors , or local clinic , they should give you some free .