Anyone else planning on seeing in the new year in with a "Bang" ?

Love having a good session on new years eve . Anyone else got something sexy planned ?

Hey gg long time no see.

Yup best way to see in New year's imo lol

Hi PA, how are you ? Nice to be remembered thank you ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Gentle giant wrote:

Hi PA, how are you ? Nice to be remembered thank you ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm good thank you.

Yeah I remember you lol x

we've already had our last for this year this morning :)

Hoping to! Still got lots of goodies from yesterday's parcel to try out!

Well, we'll be watching the fireworks on the TV if that counts :p

Nope :( Home all alone :(

Hopefully if I'm not too drunk!

I've always wished to do that... sadly, I am still just as single as I was last year. And the year before that... and... well, all my life. Sh**e...

Young and fun95 wrote:

we've already had our last for this year this morning :)

Same here - lol :) xx

I wish!

Briona87 wrote:

I've always wished to do that... sadly, I am still just as single as I was last year. And the year before that... and... well, all my life. Sh**e...

I've heard that if you wear red underwear on new years day it will bring you new love in that year ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

My boyfriend and I will definitely be having sex tonight, but don't know if it will be at midnight! We might feel obliged to be social...

LibraLover wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

I've heard that if you wear red underwear on new years day it will bring you new love in that year ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Is there any extra changes if their lacey if so im running up the stairs now.....

We plan to. Mind you, we planned to last year, we were too busy watching the telly that we missed midnight. lol
So this year, we plan to actually be mid-shag at midnight!

Nope, set up OH with a female friend of mine for this evening as her new year treat. I get to watch the kids and enjoy some peace and quiet with a whiskey.

Hell yeah!!! Got the wine, cock rings and glass dildo ready for the OH

Not really, been single far to long now not that it bothers me much.

Unless solo fun counts of course, if it does then yes I may see it in with a bang. Got the choice of one of 2 smaller plugs, a realistic dildo (Used it last night though) or a tailed plug. Could even whip out a masturbator for double fun if I get really in the mood.

LibraLover wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

LOL, interesting, never heard that before... *rummages in the lingerie drawers - finds out she does not have anything that would be 100% red, though, just black & read or white & black & red - does that count?*