New Years fun

Hi there

any LH people having any New Years fun tomorrow?

Me and my wife are away without any kids ( first time in years) so we are going to have some naughty fun!

wondering if any body else are going to have some fun too?

Oh Yes!!! Especially as I will be just have finished a night shift šŸ‘šŸ˜‰

I do not like New Year in the slightest but I have placed an order here and paid for delivery tomorrow to hopefully keep my spirits up so looking forward to some fireworks of my own at midnight

I do not like New Year in the slightest but I have placed an order here and paid for delivery tomorrow to hopefully keep my spirits up so looking forward to some fireworks of my own at midnight

AmyA wrote:

We for the first time in eon's were going out (to a swingers club) but Mrs TD isn't well and we are staying home instead.

TBH, it was more of a case of going out, rather than out for NYE as we generally are the same Amy, hope 2018 brings you (and all the other lovehoney bunnies) a great year and deliver you what you want from it. x

Thank you Tiger Dick. What a shame your night out is cancelled, I hope Mrs TD feels better soon.

Wishing you and all the other lovely-honeys a happy, healthy and horny 2018.

No idea..We have to drive ( well I have to ) early new years day so no drinking for me. Maybe just watch a film with a nice meal.

I'm heading to an NYE party. I tend to find them disappointing, but that's probably because New Years Day is my birthday (fun fact: by midnight, most of my friends are too drunk to remember it's my birthday - then they spend the rest of the day broke and/or hungover). I'm just looking forward to a small gathering of friends and my favourite cake.

We will see the new year in naked in our hot tub in the garden, just the 2 of us sadly

We have a family party with the kids but leaving before 12. Hubbys going to have a few drinks so will definitely be some naughtys once the kids are asleep

Hogmonay - will spend day doing house work. Then hot bath using all the yummy toiletries that I got at Christmas. Will order take out, drink some bubbly and watch GOT box set (not seen new series yet). At 11.30 plan on turning off telly and lights, will introduce hubby my new Tracey cox rabbit ears and bring in the New Year with a bang. Going to ware red dress, hold ups and knickers all purchases from LH.

New Years day - will spend playing board games and watching films with the family. Going to make a lovely steak pie for dinner.

Iā€™m home alone for the first time in a while, so my boyfriend is coming over and Iā€™m going to cook him a nice dinner and spend the night having some fun using our toy collection.

Me and my OH are having 2 of our friends round (they are a couple too) so we are all going to be having plenty of drinks and food then at midnight Iā€™m going to take my OH off to our room to see the new year in as we mean to go on.

We have declined several invitations to people's houses so that we can get it on tonight. The expectation will build during the day with my OH going commando in a shortish skirt. I get to feel her up when she comes near me!
Tonight I will go into our bedroom and she will be wearing her Christmas present a baby doll with crotchless G String. Me, apart from a smile, I will be wearing a posing pouch which by then will be straining the frantic for release. Lots of slooow foreplay and then we choose positions until we cum. Some our toy collection will get used as the mood takes us! We can't wait for this afternoon to start. Happy New Year LH friends. šŸ»šŸ·šŸ¹šŸø

This evening's fun for I mostly involves CAH

I have however just had a sneaky self pleasure session in the shower using my FCUK shower gel for some lubrication :/

Sum Sub wrote:

This evening's fun for I mostly involves CAH

I have however just had a sneaky self pleasure session in the shower using my FCUK shower gel for some lubrication :/

Hey buddy missed you big time .

We are off to a NYE party tonight starting at 8 until 4 am. Should be fun with some risque party games in the offing.

I'm having some new years fun but it's with family and liquor.

Already fallen out so no fun for us tonight. OH seems to have lost her sex drive over the last couple of months and her favourite saying is " I don't want to do that " not matter what I try. Life used to be so much fun. sexy and kinky.

So envious of a lot on here having sooo much fun.

Hope you all have a sexy New Year x

Lady Moonstone wrote:

Hogmonay - will spend day doing house work. Then hot bath using all the yummy toiletries that I got at Christmas. Will order take out, drink some bubbly and watch GOT box set (not seen new series yet). At 11.30 plan on turning off telly and lights, will introduce hubby my new Tracey cox rabbit ears and bring in the New Year with a bang. Going to ware red dress, hold ups and knickers all purchases from LH.

New Years day - will spend playing board games and watching films with the family. Going to make a lovely steak pie for dinner.

We are watching GOT season 6 naked now lol

So much for seeing the new year in with a bang! Had a plan and a new set from LH for when the house guests were all asleep but alas fate has intervened. Whilst I'm not adverse to hubby rubbing things in and him to things dripping, Vicks vapour rub and snot do not rock that boat.
The last thing I feel is sexy so it will have to wait šŸ˜£