Anyone having Christmas sex?

As the topic title suggests?! Anyone getting frisky or like me are you nursing a Turkey baby and not feeling very sexy!

6 Likes

Definitely! After a week of extremely early starts our batteries have been re-charged today :wink:

Definitely, we’ve got lots of new items to test :smiley:

Oh absolutely. Already had it once today, and later after some more sex, we’ll be trying my new tawse.

1 Like

@Scottishfunk too stuffed tonight but roll on tomorrow :wink:

Feeling like I’m missing out, the only bird getting stuffed in my house was the Turkey​:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Nah, it’s shark week for me :weary:

3 Likes

We haven’t had sex or foreplay for ten years.

2 Likes

@Knight1119 do you mind if I ask why?

I’d love to say yes. We are currently on a 10 day streak :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I have eaten my body weight in chocolate orange, Turkey, trifle and pigs in blankets. Feeling round and not particularly sexy!

4 Likes

@Scottishfunk, that’s ok. My girlfriends daughter was killed by a dangerous driver, just over 10 years ago, that day our lives changed permanently.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that,I can imagine that would have a terrible effect on everything.

1 Like

Thanks, it’s been a very traumatic time.

I’m sorry, have you had any support? This charity offers help if you haven’t tried them before: https://samm.org.uk/support-for-the-bereaved.php

1 Like

Time will tell after I eat and drink too much . If my hand feels up to it later , I may have to stroke off some relief . Hope everybody had/ has a great Christmas ! Also snuggle up to your significant other and let them know how much you love them .

1 Like

We did earlier. Recently bought the Hot Octopuss Duo Luxe and today was our first chance to try it out. First impressions were really good although we didn’t use it for long (did what we needed it to do!) so some more experimenting to do!

1 Like

We did, was much more sensual vanilla then normal but still perfect as it was the first time I had sex with a OH on Christmas.

1 Like

Nothing on Christmas day, going to have a crafty ham shank this lovely boxing day morning, already sporting a very promising boner so shouldn’t take too long.

1 Like

It was a late Christmas Eve so technically it was in the early hours of Christmas Day. So as a result of being too tired, not in the evening of Christmas Day

1 Like

We are definitely having a few early nights great fun! :wink:

2 Likes