Sexmas

Anyone else planning on celebrating 'Sexmas'? As childfree atheists we don't have much reason to celebrate Christmas with much traditional gusto SO I decided this year we'll be celebrating Sexmas instead.

All presents have to be on the theme. I've bought Hubby a Rev1000 (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35570), a penis pump, some Santa pants, a sexy shirt and a cock ring, along with lots of other sexy stocking fillers. I've got myself some new lingerie for the occasion but I know he's got me some Christmassy items from Lovehoney too, keeping my fingers crossed for this to finish off the look - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38037.

We're both off for two weeks as of tomorrow so hopefully it should be a very merry Christmas indeed. Hope everyone at Lovehoney and on the forums has a wonderful festive break, however you celebrate :-) .

I really like this idea but being single it's not really an option for me. I am looking forward to some morning or perhaps even daytime solo sessions whilst I have time off and have been considering spending a. Whole day in bed, obviously not playing all day but it would be a part of it!

Great idea, I’m all for it. I have bought myself a few small items to try. Don’t think I will be waiting until Christmas Day though. ‘‘Tis the season to be jolly” after all.

Love this Dreamsofchi and AmyA,

Wishing you both a very sweaty, climaxy, wet, tingly, breathless and exhausted Christmas X

Sounds fab! As a singleton I guess it'll be solo fun for me lol! But merry sexmas too you guys!

Well I’m single and have got myself some lush stuff from LH ready for the big day :-) I’ll hve great fun on my own! Hehe x

Got some BDSM stuff for xmas so far, and xmas themed knickers. I'm atheist myself but I celebrate it out of tradition, it's a good way to spend time with the family I suppose? My SO is having xmas dinner with us on Christmas eve (my fam's Polish, his Irish, and in Poland we eat on the 24th mostly) so it's nice to be able to share that day with him too.

Wishing you all a merry sexmas x

We had a 'sexmas' sleepover foursome last weekend, two days and nights with our best swinger friends, something of a tradition for several years now, as they come to our place or we go to theirs just before having our family xmases. We have our various children and grandchildren around on xmas day, but of course we don't tell them about our sexmas celebrations!