So who had sex Christmas day?

We bought each other a few bits from LH for Christmas, and had great fun Christmas night. Did anybody else manage to have fun or did food and alcohol or family stop play??

Well I guess it was boxing day really as it was gone midnight but had some amazing fun on my own, was planning a long session with a lot of different toys but ended up feeling so good with dildo I chose to warm up with I couldn't stop, and then..... couldn't stop, after that was exhausted but satisfied. Hope everyone got what was wanted and needed for Christmas!

I had an amazing evening with my GF last night, started Christmas night and finished Boxing Day ;o)

After opening her present, a crotchless G string, we had sex before Christmas breakfast....fantastic!

Christmas day in the shower whilst lunch was cooking.
Was good too. Definitely the best present I was given!

Weren't together so not us :(

Did have solo time with my Doxy though!

No but made up for it today 😉

One of the gifts from my wife for my birthday!!!

Unfortunately the physical stress on my body due to my illness meant that as soon as our family left I was in too much pain to even consider it :(

Browncoats wrote:

Unfortunately the physical stress on my body due to my illness meant that as soon as our family left I was in too much pain to even consider it :(

Christmas is but one day - plenty of others to make up for It!! Hope you feel better very soon 😚

My other half and I had 2 friends round, told them about the toys we got for xmas, one thing led to another and all 4 of us went at it in the living room, great night and already planning on doing it again :)

PushThoseLimits wrote:

My other half and I had 2 friends round, told them about the toys we got for xmas, one thing led to another and all 4 of us went at it in the living room, great night and already planning on doing it again :)

now thats how to celebrate christmas were very jealous xx

No sex but oh did tease my cock mercilessily without letting me cum before i went to sleep.. i then woke up this morning with a sticky patch on my tummy. Havent had that happen in about 15 years. Guess my cock couldnt take it anymore lol

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Browncoats wrote:

Christmas is but one day - plenty of others to make up for It!! Hope you feel better very soon 😚
Thank you 😘 my body seems to hold on till people leave then goes into meltdown.

Zero sex,was alone after Christmas dinner.

Did have a play with my Satisfyer,but I've broken it, then lost my mojo.

Tried my desire rabbit and althoughI was aroused, I couldn't orgasm. Think my meds are the cause,I'm finding it difficult to climax, either during sex or playing solo, then I get frustrated and it kills the mood.

Nope . We didn't get home till late and then had to put everything away and clean up for guests today ( boxing day ) for my little ones birthday 😐 so we was both exhausted.

No sex - single, with just friend with benefit atm, plus on sick leave, but I admit I had a private time in the night when parents were asleep (I am spending my sick leave with them, since I needed some help in the beginning, plus did not want Christmas alone).

Yes but it was more like boxing day as it was post midnight. Wasn't quite what I had planned as well out with the suspenders. Nearly threw them across the room in frustration and not the good kind.

Went school girl instead was all good sucking, boob job then on top.

It was a little delicate afterwards bouncing plus Christmas food leads to odd sensations 🤤

.Hi to you all who like me missed out on some loving action . Browncoats feel for you and all others that health issues stopped you from having fun.😢

Nah...both of us were too full of food and a bit bladdered tbh - Mr Spider had a huge bottle of JD and I had a bottle of Opiha spiced gin we felt we had to make holes in...we made rather pigs of ourselves lol We made up for it on Boxing day, though - 3 times!