Anyone having sex tonight?

rub it in why dontcha ive got another 5 days....Im glad someone is gettin some anyway

gunther wrote:

rub it in why dontcha ive got another 5 days....Im glad someone is gettin some anyway

You away from home then or are you on a promise? x

Both

Away from home, arrive home late friday night, on a promise for saturday morning lol

gunther wrote:

Both

Away from home, arrive home late friday night, on a promise for saturday morning lol

Ooo Ok, well at least you have something to look forward to and no doubt it'll be worth the wait- always is! ;)

Yup Chesty Ive been travelling since 1985, still great to go home for a bit of TLC

gunther wrote:

Yup Chesty Ive been travelling since 1985, still great to go home for a bit of TLC

Year I was born lol...maybe that's what has kept things fresh and exciting..always something to look forward to and count down the days....Enjoy x

Chesty one thing it makes you realise is it isnt just sex that you miss its the whole thing of her being around, sex is just the icing on the cake, but icing without cake tastes naff lol

Ive been working abroad as long as youve been living?....now I am depressed lol

gunther wrote:

Chesty one thing it makes you realise is it isnt just sex that you miss its the whole thing of her being around, sex is just the icing on the cake, but icing without cake tastes naff lol

Ive been working abroad as long as youve been living?....now I am depressed lol

Shush Gunther,, I didn't mean to say it like that (sorry if offence was taken it wasnt intended)- experienced and well travelled is the term I think!

Yes, I agree with what you say. Sex is part of any healthy relationship but it isnt the be all and end all. Coming home to someone you love and who loves you, to share precious time together, laugh, joke and be happy...that is knowing you are wanted, not necessarily someone ripping your clothes off. xx Enjoy xx

Chesty100 wrote:

to share precious time together, laugh, joke and be happy...

Thats Friday nights promise lol we always spend an hour in the kitchen having a laugh and a drink together

haha i wish x

i certainly hope so :)

I highly doubt it!

Chesty / Rach....... you should house share with us! lol ;) x

glampants wrote:

Chesty / Rach....... you should house share with us! lol ;) x

why? are you not getting any?

A Re-run of Saturday night would be great but is highly unlikely!

Doubtful.

no joy sub k?

gunther wrote:

no joy sub k?

Still no word.

huggs...slap him lol

I intend to haha