Any sexy plans this weekend?

Hey guys, I woke very happy this morning after a nice little session last night and am planning on another tonight. Something about having great sex always makes me want more and more ;)
It made me wonder what everyone else was up to this weekend? Any romantic plans? A spouses birthday surprise? Annverisary sex? Or just plain going for it?
I think I'm going to go with a bit of dress up (french maid, maybe) maybe give him a little massage, oh I might get the blind fold and handcuffs out :)
Thought it might give other people ideas to spice things up, thoughts......

Yeah off out tonight with two young guys i met at the pub when i had lunch there earlier in the week. I reckon their both about 20, as im now 40 im so turned on that they found me attractive enough to ask me out with them. I plan to dress up, ive got a satin black and white mini dress(very short) and some high heeled white patent boots (very 60s),which should do the trick. I plan to leave K at home in his cage, which is at the bottom of my bed. He is still locked in his chastity device (11 days now) and is very frustrated. If all goes to plan tonight i intend to have sex with both of them in front of him. Love Mistress D X

not much planned really, new toy which i can have a go with and the lube tester i received yesterday. oh the joys of single life

WOW! Get you, don't think anyone can top that, hahaha. My night is going to be very tame compared to yours ;) have fun x

I received my lube tester yesterday :) I'll be trying that out tonight, bit nervous tho as it's an anal one and we haven't done that for a good 3-4 years :s

No plans really. My wifey and I have both been suffering with colds, bugs and the like all year so far, and as we are now starting to feel better, I was hoping for some sexy time last night, but no luck.

toycar69 wrote:

No plans really. My wifey and I have both been suffering with colds, bugs and the like all year so far, and as we are now starting to feel better, I was hoping for some sexy time last night, but no luck.

Hope you both get better soon, you seem to have been ill for ages you must be passing the germs between you all.

No plans here, might have a bottle of wine and watch a film tonight, I think Mr B has spotted a film thats on later that he wants to see, so will probably watch that.

I do have some plans, but for sure I cannot match Mistress D. I will have some solo fun, if I have a chance.

Thanks Boobaloo, yes I think you're right about passing germs between us.

I've worked out that I've spent more time ill than well since November. Both feeling mostly better now, so we are hoping this will be the end of it...

Laveila wrote:

I do have some plans, but for sure I cannot match Mistress D. I will have some solo fun, if I have a chance.

lol, I get the feeling that not many can match Mistress D External Media

No plans here as off out tonight without the OH - will see what Sunday brings but will be spontaneous if it happens

We got a lube to test and so far it works well!!

toycar69 wrote:

Laveila wrote:

lol, I get the feeling that not many can match Mistress D External Media

lol very true. I am not into that sort of thing plus I am the slightly more submissive in bed and my partner would never share me (apart with sex toys External Media)

Well, I have an abstract to write, and a review. We'd like to go to the pictures tonight but my joints are really playing up so not sure I'm up to it. I really want lots of sex too but again joints are playing up and I've been on my period for over a week now so it'll just be lots of blowjobs :).

Now I'm off for cuddles on the sofa and some lunch.

Adx

All I can say is, I wish.......

We have a hag night tonight and my mum is having the kids, it will be so nice to have not only tonight but he morning together in bed without worrying about little people coming in Have good weekend everyone!

I'm jetwashing me flags!

They look sexy clean though! :)

Just lit a roaring fire in the living room.

OH is due in from work around 2.30pm.

She will shower and pick a sexy outfit to wear.

I shall cook dinner, Moules Mariniere with Garlic Bread and a bottle Pinot Grigio, followed by Almond and Chocolate ice cream with double cream, (that could get messy ;-) )

Then just a night of sex in front of the fire.

sexystockings wrote:

I shall cook dinner, Moules Mariniere with Garlic Bread and a bottle Pinot Grigio, followed by Almond and Chocolate ice cream with double cream, (that could get messy ;-) )

enjoy licking the ice cream off of her body and hot sex in front of the fire guy's xx

We're hoping for some sort of a session as we have some treats and a fantasy to play out from our last Monogamy session. I'm a bit knackered at the moment so I hope I don't bugger things up with my short fuse ( I get quite snappy when I'm tired ). I feel like I'm getting a bit pushed around today but I'm keeping quiet so I don't spoil it!

we've got a nice pizza to throw in the oven and some red wine waiting for us. I'm freshly shaven ( if you catch my drift ) and ready to go!

lickmadick wrote:

sexystockings wrote:

enjoy licking the ice cream off of her body and hot sex in front of the fire guy's xx

We're hoping to get a wood burning stove this year and loving the idea of sex by the fire! We don't even have a working fire at all at the moment as it was deemed that the gas piping to it was unsafe and so had to be shut off External Media