Anyone tried the Rabbit Jnr?

I'm considering buying a LoveHoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Jnr. Vibrator for my wife:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15335

We've got one small vibrator so I wanted something a bit different without being much bigger, and this looks like it could be a lot of fun. Has anyone ever used these? I'd be interested in hearing what the normal Jessica Rabbit 2.0 is like, as well as the Junior version.

Thanks.

No I haven't tried it but I'd love to, I have the regular Jessica Rabbit 2.0 and its fantastic!

xxx

Mondo - I reviewed this one two weeks ago.

For a relative newbie to vibes, the thought of a full size Rabbit made me shudder...the junior was good for me!!

Hope that helps.

i was the other LH guine pig for this one, its a great little vibe and nice if the bigger rabbits dont do too much for you or for a newbie

I'd go for the original personally. It's not that much diff and is cheaper and has better reviews. Just warn your wife and get her involved in the decision so she knows what to expect. And remember that it's not a wonder toy! I think people have higher than usual epxectations of it and can be disappointed as a result but it is a good vibe.

I'm with Naughty on this one, to me, the other rabbits look scarily big for my lil self, lol.

And mondo, i think if you're looking for a next step vibe from a first lil one, i think this one would be better than a full size one, just in case your wife is of a similar view to me and Naughty :)

x x x

get the rabbit 2.0 its better than the jnr!

get the rabbit 2.0 its better than the jnr!