I really would like a Jessica Rabbit vibrator

I am almost certain that a rabbit vibe will be my next purchase on LH I just dont know which one!!

My choice has narrowed down to the

purple Jessica Rabbit G-Spot vibrator http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15336

or the

Jessica Rabbit 2.0 pink vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15336

I have no clue which one to choose, I was so close to adding the G-spot vibe to my basket but then I read some reviews about it being to small and thin, I don't mind small vibrators too much, I already have the Silencer 2.0 which is abit girthy, but the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 seems more powerful, bigger (sometimes I like abit of stretch) with wider rotations (I read a review that said the didnt feel any rotations on the g-spot vibe at all) aswell as that the Jessica 2.0 pink has my ideal batteries, AA xx

I am fairly new to sex toys, this will be my third full size vibrator purchase from LH, I just don't want to make the wrong choice, I know about the awesome returns policy, its just that I have already been quite dissapointed with my Doc Johnson G-Spot vibe (read the review) even though I absolutly love g-spot stimulation xx

I would really love a Rabbit, just unsure of which one to purchase xx

Any ideas?

Seeing as both links are thr same. I say go for that one.

Do you have an older toy to get rid of? Considered this offer from LH:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbit-amnesty/half-price-vibrator.cfm

Yeah def send in an old toy for the half price jessica!! :D

I have a BAG of old toys, waiting for the day that LH offer other toys at discount than just the jessica.... infact, that'll be my next post! :)

I own the 2.0 and must say it's good.

I also own the silencer, and of the two, I'd say the silencer is ever so slightly bigger, so if the silencer is good for you then the JR should be no problem.

Thirding the Rabbit Amnesty idea. I've got a box of old toys sat around in hope that LH will add new toys to the amnesty.

The g-spot is the one I got, and it is absolutely amazing. It is slightly smaller than most, but I actually prefer that.

chels18 wrote:

I have a BAG of old toys, waiting for the day that LH offer other toys at discount than just the jessica.... infact, that'll be my next post! :)

You can send them anyway you know Chels, maybe just keep one aside. Stops you taking up space with them.

i am also in the same position as you- thinking about a rabbit and have narrowed it down the those two!

if you prefer a bit more girth then the original jess rabbit would be the obvious choice

and also it seems like a good vibe that you can sort of manouver to hit different pleasure points inside so you have best of both worlds with that one- girth and internal stimulation

whereas you risk the chance of the gspot vibe being too narrow

the description has measurements- maybe you should whip out a ruler to get a better idea of sizes

WandA wrote:

chels18 wrote:

You can send them anyway you know Chels, maybe just keep one aside. Stops you taking up space with them.

they are all in a bag together!! Do you know if they are going to offer discounts on other toys Wanda?? x

chels18 wrote:

WandA wrote:

chels18 wrote:

they are all in a bag together!! Do you know if they are going to offer discounts on other toys Wanda?? x

I meant send the bag to LH except one toy which you can keep aside for when you're ready to get a rabbit. Get's rid of your clutter.

It's been asked. I think not from what I remember, I may be wrong though. I know some people have asked customer services especially nicely, how it worked out I am not sure.

i'm pretty new to toys myself, i just got the jessica rabbit g spot vibe, and i'd definitely recommend it! it is a bit thinner than other vibrators i've seen at [insert rival store name here], but for me that's actually been more comfortable than the first [rival company naaame!] rabbit i tried. if you're new-ish to toys the jessica rabbit g-spot is very good

I do like the G spot rabbit but I don't use mine all that often, as have found that I prefer more of a 'texture' on insertables and this is completely smooth. I didn't find the G-spot bit did a great deal, but suppose it depends what you're expecting, but the ears def make it all worthwhile ;-)

If you use the amnesty, it's def worth the cash, good luck with your choice.

My friend pointed me towards a Future Tech rabbit, which has been discontinued on this site xx

I bought and and was VERY dissapointed, still wondering if it is just me or is the rabbit really bad x

I found it too big and heavy to be comfortable, and the noise >.<

I wouldnt mind the noise so much if it did the job, I dont like the shaft and beads because of the noise and I get to tense and cant relax wondering if my flatmate will here

The Rabbit ears are heaven <3

So I'm gonna use LoveHoneys amazing Rabbit Amnesty to exchange the rabbit for a smaller one, more suited for me x

But then I'm back at that dillema again haha x

Slimline or G-spot?

g spot all the way but you may orgasm and make noises which may draw attention to your flatmate

I feel like I'm posting a really belated reply somehow but hey;

Personally I prefer the 2.0. I find the G-Spot head can get uncomfortable sometimes (if you get too carried away, or don't have enough lube, natural or otherwise). Plus the 2.0 "fits" me better and feels more realistic in a way. Ahhh, and those soft, soft ears!

And regarding the Rabbit Amnesty, that's a brilliant idea! What sort of toys can you recycle? Only rabbits, or anything electrical?

Anything that vibrates, really.. But you can contact LH customer services just to make sure. =]

Thank you!

As long as it doesn't have to be a rabbit... As I still love mine dearly!

I bought this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18787 simply because the thrusting action really appealed to me...although it was disappointing as it is only the BEADS that thrust (whereas other rabbits that i've seen actually have bits that go up and down...) so I only really use the ears with it :/ But i am looking at the jessica rabbit one's too! Not sure of the differences though??

I tried a rabbit once, years ago, and it just didn't do anything for me. It just seemed there was too much going on and it didn't 'fit' right. I might try the g-spot in the amnesty deal sometime, but it's not the highest item on my wishlist. It could be that rabbits just aren't for me.

I do wish there were a couple of different styles available in the amnesty program, or even just an option for Oh! points.

2.0 all the way.

i have got the gspot one through the rabbit amnesty recently and it is very good- would recommend that one

although you need a good supply of new batteries