are nipple tassels sexy?? your thoughts on them

I gave them a try but OH didn't like them as much as other skimpy lingerie. They only just covered my nipples too...

Never know wrote:

Oh no, not my gum drop buttons!

Blimey mrs H, you twirl them so hard they broke?! Sorry not sure how you would fix them, I would imagine it would be very fiddly with all the small strands. I'm sure you'll be fine to get a replacement, shame as you sounded as though you were having such fun!

yes the gum drop buttons!!!! ..never know its love as first spin! I dont really wanna return them itll be my third this month :( im genuinely bad customer .third! Been looking it up and cant work it out. Gona buy another set next month and remember to calm the twirling.....libralover what ones did u get

I'm sure you're not a bad customer. Lovehoney would rather you be happy with your purchase particularly if it's faulty they will replace it for you. Even if you don't want to I'm sure if someone from Lovehoney reads this they will contact you about it.

Dying of embarassment. Contacting customer care to see if they know how to tie the tassel . Feel bad day coming on as nets playing up before i coild anything

mrs.hiskett wrote:

libralover what ones did u get

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32733

And I doubt you're a bad customer too! It's not like you meant to break them!!

I have the black version. I fink its personal preference as my hubny a boob man libralover. No i didnt mean to at all :( my oh cracking up he found a tassel strand in bed "when you said tassels i didnt think yoi gona leave twirling trails "

mrs.hiskett wrote:

I have the black version. I fink its personal preference as my hubny a boob man libralover. No i didnt mean to at all :( my oh cracking up he found a tassel strand in bed "when you said tassels i didnt think yoi gona leave twirling trails "

Not a great fan of tassels "per se", but the ones on your pic look lovely, I have to say.

I don't think it's that he doesn't like my boobs lol! I think the stripper association is off-putting to him, but for some people that's what's appealing.

Chevysexy77 wrote:

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Not a great fan of tassels "per se", but the ones on your pic look lovely, I have to say.

aww thank you (i forgot i uploaded it )...libralover i see what you mean the whole stripper association. I like unusual things so thought id