Are you a naughty easter bunny

Evening all
As we are coming up to easter i thought i would watch Hop :rofl::rofl: yes i i know lol
But something made me giggle and feel really bad​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil:
Now i want to see who can be honest as i know at some point we have all done it.

Sooooooooo who has bought the kids or a partner a Easter egg / eggs and then in the evening craved chocolate and ate the kids or partners egg :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Every Easter :hatching_chick: we eat the kids Easter eggs :rofl: I like to think we are helping them :nerd_face::rofl:

4 Likes

@Daisy1982 thats been to honest i was looking for yeah we ate one not all of them .but totally agree i used to eat half then wrap it up and put it in the box to look like a full one :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

We find if you hide them deep in the cupboard they forget how many they had…. So then we can eat them :rofl:

1 Like

I can honestly say no never. I just couldn’t.

Have been buying easter eggs for all my children for 27 years now and have never pinched one. Have 12 on the table as I type…and some Terrys chocolate oranges too.

There IS something about easter egg chocolate though…

:yum::yum::yum:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @Daisy1982 ive never thought of that lol well i hope you and your hubby enjoy the kids easter eggs this year :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Omg @CurvyJilly chocolate orange is my favourite :rofl::rofl: well having 12 sat on the table all i can do is apologise to you all .if ive put bad thoughts in your head ha ha hope there isnt a twirl one there mmmmmmmmm :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Buttons X2… Aero X2… Cadbury Mini Eggs X2… Maltesers X1… Rolo X2… Cadbury Creme Egg X2… and a Thorntons White Chocolate unicorn egg…5 Terrys oranges (3 Milk & 2 Plain)

Got to get 3 more too

1 Like

EVERY. YEAR.

1 Like

Well i can definitely say @CurvyJilly the mini eggs,the unicorn eggs and thorntons eggs are safe but the rest would be gone :rofl::rofl:.

But i just want to say thank you as ive learned something tonight i didnt know unicorns layed eggs ha ha :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Ha ha @WelshDragonette im just glad im not just the only one as ive found out tonight :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Been buying Aldi Billionaires eggs for a few weeks, but they never survive the weekend never mind Easter!

2 Likes

@WillC that sound like a nice egg and its so true .i look forward for when easter is over and the eggs are a pound in asda lol

1 Like

Honestly that egg is under 3 quid and excellent! Try one! :slightly_smiling_face:

@WillC i will have to see if i can get one tomorrow i can see me being sick as a dog :rofl::rofl:

Same @Daisy1982 :laughing:

My kids are kindly given way too many and they are young and hyper enough already, definitely don’t need the extra sugar.

Not sure how many years I will be able to keep telling myself this excuse but it works for now :yum:

4 Likes

Yup my mum and me do it every year! So now always buy an extra one for us haha :joy:
But truthfully something tastes nicer about eating an egg for someone else :speak_no_evil:

1 Like