ASS REVOLUTION February 2011!

Go Hed ;)

And something new from me, Sed

Hedonistic wrote:

BEEP BEEP!

Big Red Bum Bus is ready for action!

This pic was done last week. On top of scratches and bites and various spankers, the red rash is from being spanked hard by these bad boys: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11497

It hurt to sit down for a couple of days External Media

Glad you're liking them. Good find eh? I think I may need to get Lady-J to get some shots of me in one of my new ones from them...

Updated to reflect the arse revolution!

Omg you couldn't sit down! :( Never tried spanking paddles, will have to add it to the list! Keep them coming! :)

I love sed's ass, i love to spank it

Lady-J wrote:

I love sed's ass, i love to spank it External Media

Maybe we'll have to see if we can make my arse redder than Heds ........

Genie wrote:

Omg you couldn't sit down! :( Never tried spanking paddles, will have to add it to the list! Keep them coming! :)

It wasn't the paddles that did the damage. If you want to go for physical marking I reccomend crops, canes or whips. They give proper welts that can sting for days and days afterwards if applied thoroughly.

As it was, the glove broke the skin during the spanking so it was like I'd been attacked by hundreds of tiny pins in my most snesitive of areas. Good stuff External Media

I wouldn't be able to do that, i'm such a whimp when it comes to pain! But i guess it is pleasurable once you're in the mood etc. I'll try the light spanking and work my way up :)

Genie wrote:

I wouldn't be able to do that, i'm such a whimp when it comes to pain! But i guess it is pleasurable once you're in the mood etc. I'll try the light spanking and work my way up :)

Once I'm in the mood, everything but thge most intense pain is fun, and the goal is for a gentle spanking to build higher and higher until I hit 'Sub-Space'.

That's when the adrenaline and endorphins take over and I can lie their calmly and detached; not feel anyhting but warm pleasure as I am thrashed continuously.

The comedown can be a bit hard though, and you definitely need warm and loving hugs and cuddles afterwards.

I'm quite masochistic about my spanking External Media

Oo! An ass revolution. I'll dig my old ass pic out at some stage and put it up. Would take a new one but too much human traffic here nowadays

Genie you have a very lovely posterior may I say

SG x

Joining the ass club

this thread is yummy!

<father ted> Arse! </father ted>

Go You LH ;) Looking fab...

Loves huni wrote:

ok i hate my bum but here is an out take from a shoot i did a while ago with my ass in it :| *GULP* xx

!!!!!

Out take! External Media

As much as I like you LH you're a nob at times! That is a fine derrière!

Thanks SexyGet! I'm glad people are posting their bums even if they are a little self conscious :)

As Seduced said LH you look great, and props for the photo shoot, I could never do that without clothes hiding at least half my body :S

Keep them coming! :)

Loves huni wrote:

ok i hate my bum but here is an out take from a shoot i did a while ago with my ass in it :| *GULP* xx

Looking gorgeous honey xxxxExternal Media

I think we need to get a shot of Lady-J's ass up on here!

Show of hands please.......

Seduced wrote:

I think we need to get a shot of Lady-J's ass up on here!

Show of hands please.......

i dont think so External Media

I do xxx You have a lush ass sweetie ;) xxxxxx

Oh wow! Do you model all types of clothing or mainly lingerie? And do you get to keep lots of clothes? Ohhh I would love that! (except taking photos, I'm not that confident in myself either)