At it again...

Ok so i've had this idea for a while and was talking to my partner about it on saturday! the idea was to make blowjobs nicer for women by adding a flavour to the mix! The idea was very simple and i thought a possibility!

a few seconds ago i noticed a post while filling out some questionnaires about a new product that does the same thing! I think i'm in the wrong business lol i always seem to invent things that have already been done! The post didn't say what the product was but i'm assuming it has to be something similar to what i have in mind as it's an instant application and doesn't involve pills etc!

do you guys know if the product is currently being kept quiet as it's in testing phase or did i miss the info on the page (i am an idiot after all lol)?

ahh ok cool so it is a supplement! i think if people kept themselves hydrated and ate good quality food it wouldn't be such an issue! unfortunately that's very much easier said than done sometimes!

would i be right in thinking that something like this doesn't really fit into the competition as it's not a toy?

I remember I first heard about LH through the metro with a story about 'sweetening' the deal. They wanted tester. (well done PR dept!)

Think it took me a big longer to actually use the site and not for that reason.

oh well it's not a great idea anyways! the thought was basically a small amount of some sort of gel (or anything suitable that wouldn't cause any health issues) that could be placed in the end of the penis so that it would be forced out with ejaculate! This would then be the first taste the recipient experiences and if done right could maybe make the whole experience more enjoyable. Think milkshake syrup!

The obvious problems i see are the timing of the application as it could probably be forced out during oral sex. The application itself as it would probably involve putting a very small sachet type funnel (think a super glue type dispenser but not) in the end of the penis which might put a lot of people off! Saying that i reckon a lot of guys wouldn't hesitate if they thought they might get something out of it lol! and it probably wouldn't be anything like as uncomfortable as what women go through each month!

Too crazy?

DesignDude wrote:

oh well it's not a great idea anyways! the thought was basically a small amount of some sort of gel (or anything suitable that wouldn't cause any health issues) that could be placed in the end of the penis so that it would be forced out with ejaculate! This would then be the first taste the recipient experiences and if done right could maybe make the whole experience more enjoyable. Think milkshake syrup!

The obvious problems i see are the timing of the application as it could probably be forced out during oral sex. The application itself as it would probably involve putting a very small sachet type funnel (think a super glue type dispenser but not) in the end of the penis which might put a lot of people off! Saying that i reckon a lot of guys wouldn't hesitate if they thought they might get something out of it lol! and it probably wouldn't be anything like as uncomfortable as what women go through each month!

Too crazy?

A bit mad! You could take someones eye out with it!

And as far as I'm aware most ladies don't like the texture of cum just as much as the taste. And really you'd need one at the end too.External Media

And what if you're quite empty and don't push it out. You're then cock locked up!

yeah that might be an issue lol! i guess a whole bunch of testing on different consistencies would have to be done to find a happy medium!

i'm not sure that i can think of anything that could change the texture of cum on exit lol! it has a strange chemical quality that makes it change states from liquid to jelly to liquid again! something that i assume is designed to make it stay inside the vagina for higher chance of pregnancy.

i just thought maybe it would make a nice change for people that use flavoured condoms and the like as you could choose a flavour there and then lol! You wait give it a few years you'll see something similar appear in vending machines lol!

i wouldn't even know how to begin to make this into a viable product! and i'm damn sure i wouldn't wanna go on Dragons Den with it lol! "so this is to make cum nice...oh and could i just say hi to my mum..."

Maybe if lovehoney ever had a "Design a Random Sex Something or Other" competition i'd submit it lol!

Good idea for a comp.

The strangest most outlandish sex toy idea comp! Not alot of money in it though...

I still go with my range of sex furniture.

The Vagina sofabed

Wardrobe with built in restraints etcc...

hah yeah! My girl likes the Liberator sex furniture!

i guess it depends what you get out of the competition! i imagine the current competition is a great way to attract attention and drive sales. Obv if the resulting development is a success they get more money! I think what they do is a great idea!

keeps me entertained anyway lol!

What does The Professor make of the idea? I bet he'd know a good/bad idea if he saw one!

ahh i see! that's fair enough!

this idea doesn't qualify by the looks of it so it's a no go anyways! I was just curious as to whether he thought it might be a commercially viable solution!

Does the professor have a section of his own where you can ask him random questions or does he mainly keep away from people whilst tinkering in his secret lab?

i'm gonna stop posting in here for a while anyways because i can see i'm cluttering the place up and i don't wanna ruin it for everyone else lol!