new "friend" new ideas

Hey all some of you may have seen my thread months back about free dating sites and if you followed it you'd know I met a lovely bloke on there .. anyways we have really toke our time getting comfortable with each other.

I want to work out what really makes him tick other than what we are doing which yes it works instantly and we are connected I just wanna bring a bit of lovehoney " sexyness" but i love lingerie .. i want tp suprise him with something to see if i can change the water a little etc.. we havent really talked about it .. any ideas would be appericated

Massage is a thing he enjoys too

2. Quick question, I know certain things cant be mixed with condoms, but im a right in saying lovehoneys waterbase can be used ... including the strawberry flavour one :)

If you haven't actually discussed it with him, I'd start small and fairly vanilla. If you want to give him a little surprise as way to break the ice and then discuss things further, that's a good idea.

Flavoured lubes and lingerie are a good start. Since you know he likes massage, you might consider a lickable massage candle or oil, hot massage rocks, or this handy kit that includes all three plus a blindfold and faux rose petals: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35411 (And it's on sale right now!) Also, there's always lickable body paint and such like.

Skin sensory play sounds like a good way to go, working on the same concept. A blindfold, maybe a silk/satin scarf (which can double as a hand tie if you decide to take it there), a tickler, a pinwheel (my favourite thing in the world). I'd stay away from the impact and bondage until you know he's (and you are) interested in/comfortable with it. If anything, try some playful light spanking and record your results for future purchase ideas.

You could also try Nuru massage ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35709 ), but you might want to get a latex sheet or something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26177 for that, so maybe it's best left as a future goal.

Another way to break the ice and get a feel for each other's (and perhaps your own) likes and like-to-try's would be a sexy game (i.e. Nookii, Monogamy, Pillow Talk, etc.)

And yes, the LH flavoured lubes are condom-friendly.

Thank you, I was thinking about a massage oil of some kind:)

Im not sure we are quite ready to introduce bondage etc just yet, I certainly don't think he'd be comfortable with a flogger, even if we are mucking about and he smackes my bum he is so gentle, hes learning to be a tad firmer with rubbing etc.

At home i already have some flavoured lube, so i could take it to his..

Have any of you got any massage tips?? Movements with hands etc?..

Thanks lmh ill be sure to give them ago :) I also have some aarousal peppermint gel at home, might see if thats worth ago for oral etc

Yh the jo one, I actually havent got round to using it alot either,

I do thay sort of massage to him alot he loves it :)

As a couple we do a lot of massage.

The Nuru Gel we did try and being honest it's the worst thing I have ever bought from Lovehoney. In theory is sounds ideal being water based but that's probably it's downfall. We mixed it as per the Instructions and my Mrs applied it to me and then herself. However before we even tried anything we found our skins just absorbed it to our frustrations. This made our anniversary night end in a bit of a damp squib after a great day out .

We have obtained some coconut oil as suggested by another couple of posters but not tried that yet.

The safest way for you to give your guy a full massage would be for you to keep something like a g string on .As an alternative when it comes to massaging his parts then perhaps switch to a water based lube after washing your hands to get rid of any massag e oil before hand.

As far as bondage goes I think it's far too early and you might just scare him if he is only used to vanilla. Perhaps a way to start would be to introduce a blindfold to a massaging session .That will intensify your touches and you could sell the idea to him that way.

Good luck and keep it going

In answer to your question on another thread. Water based lubricants are safe to use with latex condoms .

mysteron wrote:

As a couple we do a lot of massage.

The Nuru Gel we did try and being honest it's the worst thing I have ever bought from Lovehoney. In theory is sounds ideal being water based but that's probably it's downfall. We mixed it as per the Instructions and my Mrs applied it to me and then herself. However before we even tried anything we found our skins just absorbed it to our frustrations. This made our anniversary night end in a bit of a damp squib after a great day out .

We have obtained some coconut oil as suggested by another couple of posters but not tried that yet.

The safest way for you to give your guy a full massage would be for you to keep something like a g string on .As an alternative when it comes to massaging his parts then perhaps switch to a water based lube after washing your hands to get rid of any massag e oil before hand.

As far as bondage goes I think it's far too early and you might just scare him if he is only used to vanilla. Perhaps a way to start would be to introduce a blindfold to a massaging session .That will intensify your touches and you could sell the idea to him that way.

Good luck and keep it going

mysteron wrote:

In answer to your question on another thread. Water based lubricants are safe to use with latex condoms .

Thanks mysteron, I thought it was just wanted to check :)

I cant wait to see him again and try it out, I did think I miggt try a bit of baby oil, I know u must not mix with condoms but for his body its fine :)

Just keep baby oil away from you lady parts You don't want to encourage a yeast infection..

mysteron wrote:

The Nuru Gel we did try and being honest it's the worst thing I have ever bought from Lovehoney. In theory is sounds ideal being water based but that's probably it's downfall.

Yeah, you don't need to use Mr. Nori to do nuru massage; I linked it to give the idea of what it was, as it's the only one sold on LH at the moment. But that's good to know, Mysteron.

I suspect silicone gels work better for it, but you have to be more careful about condom use and it takes more clean-up. Really it's just using any/all of your body on any/all of your partner's- similar to Alone4ever's suggestions.

It sounds like a lot of fun. Hopefully LH won't give up on stocking items for it, if their first try was a bit of a dud. Although really it's just an issue with quantity- a standard bottle of lube wouldn't last long if you decided you liked nuru enough to do it a lot. Coconut oil is good for the skin, but it is expensive and takes preparation since it's solid at room temperature (which is nice enough if you've planned it, but can put a damper on more spontaneous fun). The baby oil might work and is cheap and convenient. I personally find that most oils absorb too quickly unless I use a load of it. I'd like to try silicone.

Hey all updating this thread as its bern a while still seing him :D

Getting to know what works for each other is fun, im thinking about suprising him with a little lingerie treat on eve,so any of you amazing people got any recommendations for a tiny 5ft ish lady with a 30 back approx Bcup.

I think NatandTom has similar measurements so maybe check out her lingerie reviews?

Friday13 wrote:

I think NatandTom has similar measurements so maybe check out her lingerie reviews?

Oh ill have a look thank you :)