Balls (tight or hangers)

So I was looking at this thread on Ball stretching I did a search and found a few threads on stretching but not what peoples preference is so which are your favourite and why?

How do you like your balls?
  • Hangers
  • Tight
  • Don’t mind either way

0 voters

2 Likes

Hmm it depends, to look at I like nice firm balls, but I do love the feeling of them banging against my clit in doggy, which they need some hanging for!

5 Likes

Can you amend the poll to include “Don’t mind either way”? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@WelshDragonette 100% agree. Neat and high look good but a pair that swing feel great.

3 Likes

If you’d like one that shows who voted there’s a tick box in the ‘advanced’ poll settings (the gear icon in the poll pop-out). :+1: Unfortunately you can’t edit a poll after 5 minutes, but you can copy and paste this one over the top if you fancy? It will reset the votes, but people generally don’t mind voting again. :slightly_smiling_face:

[poll name=redo type=regular results=always public=true chartType=bar]
# **How do you like your balls?**
* Hangers
* Tight
* Don’t mind either way
[/poll]

(I added in PleasureDrone’s edit request too :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t know what’s happening with my balls. If they’re chilly they still shrink up to something akin to a solid, wrinkly, brain-like pouch, but at room temperature they’ve developed a definite pendulous swing. And when I get hot they’re nearly in my shoe.

I’m thinking of wrapping them round a wooden spoon handle a couple of times to try and spool them in a bit.

5 Likes

…and all of a sudden I’m HERE. :rofl:

5 Likes

Mine aren’t quite the size of Buster Gonad. :slightly_smiling_face: They’re more like quail eggs being dragged around in a spent parachute.

4 Likes

Swinging in the wind is my preference. They are a lot easier to suck into my mouth.

1 Like

Edited as suggested but it has wiped the vote, sorry

2 Likes

They’re trickling back in. :+1: It’s a bit of a ball-ache, but it’s nice to see who voted for what.

I’ve gone with ‘tight’, as I’m getting a bit tired of sitting on them.

1 Like

I’m with @WelshDragonette and @Mrs.John , to look at I prefer tight but for feel I prefer hangers and feel wins out over looks for me.

1 Like

I have tight balls & sometimes i wish they would loosen up some. They are nice slick & shiny though. Easy to shave being tight so that’s a low maintenance plus on that point. After having an erection for an hour or so they tend to hurt a bit sometimes but nothing to be whiney about lol

2 Likes

Also a particular favourite episode of South Park…

2 Likes

I have quite big balls that hang low, I quite like them that way, until I do catch them when sitting down… I sometimes have to rearrange them during sex in certain positions as they get caught between bunnies legs and stop me thrusting.

1 Like

Mrs Sen prefers tight vs saggy balls. Mine are mostly high and tight although aesthetically I think they look better when there is a bit of sag and they can swing about a bit

2 Likes

I like a bit of a hang when having sex but I’ve had testicular torsion before (twisted balls) and worry about that so for day to day tight is way more convenient :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Well, you would. Once bitten and all that. Yikes! :open_mouth:

1 Like

The worst part is once it’s happened, it’s even more likely to happen again! :man_facepalming::joy_cat:

2 Likes

Yes, had one too, had to sign a form to say they could remove it if it was gangrenous, as it was initially misdiagnosed and i suffered it over a weekend before getting a correct diagnosis at the doctors on the Monday morning, i was on the operaing table at the local hospital within 2 hours! Fortunately it wasn’t. I was only 17.

2 Likes