Basques

I long for my wife to wear a basque, I think it's my ultimate fantasy and is unforefilled. However she seems very reluctant.

Just wanted to other people's opinions of basques.

Are they comfy?

do they add anything in the bedroom fun, or was it taken off and dumped on the floor when things got serious?

If you/ the OH has had one, did they get more?

If you/the OH hated it, why?

Oh I would LOVE to fit into that. It really is lovely.

I've found with any sexy lingerie my husband loves seeing me in it, it really turns him on but he rips it off of my when things heat up.

They can be a confidence booster, I feel fantastic in basques.

Has she given a reason why she isn't keen? Long line bras are a lovely in between option. Flattering and just stunning.

I luv them .

She sometimes wears them in winter under a dress. I think they are very sexy but also could be worn as an outer garment as well coupled with a skirt.

As regards in the bedroom, its just the knickers that are eased off .The Basque heels and stocking remain. What's sexier than that. !?

You have asked a number of questions, The first one to ask, why your wife is reluctant?

Next, comfort: depends on which one you buy some have very strong boning and are good if you are at a party or flat on your back, they can be uncomfortable if you are sitting or traveling for any length of time. without boning unless you have a perfect shape it can look a bit loose and twisted,

We find the best ones have a shoulder straps(saves you having to hitch them up) and a plastic bone structure they allow them to be worn sitting in a car for trips out and about in the wild outdoors! (blush, blush).

We have tried basques over the years and unless you were at least a "C" cup forget it, now there are a wide range for the smaller cupped.

Fold the cup in on itself, if easier stimulation is required or if she would like to strut about with more on view.

I love all types of lingerie and most often wear basques and babydolls to the bedroom. It'a such a confidence boost to wear lingerie and I often keep everything but the knickers on during sex. I also think most lingerie on here is pretty comfortable, although if she has a bigger bust you must take into consideration that you buy something supportive of her bust.

Have your wife tried a basque? If not, she might feel beautiful with it on and want to try it. It might be best if she starts out with picking ANYTHING on the site just so she gets used to wearing beautiful lingerie and it might make her want even more. Eventually she might be interested in trying a basque :) Babydolls are a great starting point though!

I love all sorts of lingerie and feel incredibly sexy when I wear them! I keep the whole thing on and generally just pull my g string to the side for the actual sex but then take it off for sleep!

I find them really comfortable to wear, they are fiddly to do up, he's always loved me wearing them and I have a few!

I can see why you would want her to wear one and if you gave us her stats (dress size and bra size) we can help you select some but the real issue you need to tackle is why she doesn't? I wonder whether it is a self confidence issue or something else? Would she feel more confident if she had a kimono and felt more covered up? Is she a lights out kinda lady?

I love basques. They are often not the most confortable lingerie, due to the boning. They can also be fiddly to put on if they have a very long row of hooks and eyes up the back. They add a lot for me, and I do prefer to keep my lingerie on as long as possible. Although unfortunately I often seem to end up with partners who prefer me naked, so I get undressed even if I don't want to! :(

Why is your OH reluctant? What is it about basques that you especially like? Perhaps we could find a compromise that both of you would like? Some of the chemises here are quite short and have suspenders attached, but cover a little more than a basque, and don't have uncomfortable bones.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/lingerie-sets/baby-dolls-chemises/

Alicia4Ever wrote:

I love them and wish I was small enough to fit into them, this corset is very similar to a basque and seems to be very popular take a look at the comments http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1379783-beyonce-leather-and-lace-corset/

It's my to die for piece. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30232

I have the Beyonce.......it really is gorgeous x