BB Heart Paddle Whip vs LH Heart Riding Crop

High on my wishlist right now is the Bondage Boutique Leather Heart Paddle Whip but I'm wondering if the stem is anything like that on the Lovehoney Tease Me Satin Heart Riding Crop Whip? I've tried that one before and found the heart tip was too small and flimsy for my needs but I really liked the flexible stem so I'm hoping the paddle whip will be just what I'm looking for.

Bondage Boutique Leather Heart Paddle Whip

Lovehoney Tease Me Satin Heart Riding Crop Whip

It's always worth getting a decent one with some flex in the shaft, produces much better results!

I have an actual brown leather riding crop (not from LH) and have to say it's awsome!

Black leather, all over!

I just got the Mini Crop Top System and I'm in love with it. After my failure with the Lovehoney Heart Riding Crop I didn't know what to expect really, but now it's sparked a new curiosity in me and the Bondage Boutique Heart Paddle Whip is screaming at me to get that next lol It's such a cute length, but I just want to know how flexible the stem is as there is no video on the product page unfortunately.

We have the LH satin heart crop - it leaves a very cute mark, and the shaft of the crop has pretty good flexibility.
We did end up getting an actual riding crop (from Harrods) as a souvenir of our little trip to London... now that does the business very well...!