Riding crop whip

Hi. Thinking of wanting to try a riding crop just wondered what people thought was the best one LH sale. I like being spanked just not to hard just nice spanking so enjoy it.

Hiya,

I can't advise much as I only ordered mine yesterday and it won't arrive until Thursday, but I'm also a beginner when it comes to spankers/crops and didn't want anything that would be TOO painful, but perhaps more intense than normal spanking.

I ordered the silicone butterfly riding crop, alongside the faux leather flogger and a feather tickler in the 3 for £15 offer. Really good value, and according to the reviews those items are good for beginners but still deliver a satisfying sting. :)

Check out the 3 for £15 and 3 for £30 bondage deals, there's a lot of good stuff on there!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32461

this is great if youre looking for a first crop but dont want too much pain! Its shorter than regular ones so easier to use and store but still a decent size. Even a strong whip wont cause too much pain, but as long as the person doing the whipping doesnt go overboard then it will be comfortable.

Try reading some reviews as rhey great to tell you how much of sting they deliver. Sorry not much help.im getting the crop boogaloo mentioned.maybe worth checking it out they got some great stuff

I have the one JM88 has linked and I love it! I think its perfect for a bignner as well as pros.

You can go on my profile if you want to read my review :)

Thank you both they do both sound good and sound like the perfect crops for beginning. You will have to let me know boogaloo what it is like once they have been deliverd and you tested it.

Have just read ur review does seem to make some good points.

Would recommend a wide head crop to start

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15824

The smaller the surface the sharper the sting...

Its also worth looking at the length of crops depending on where you deliver to. There are a few people who have parcels sent to their workplace or a friends, but some of the long crops come in huge long boxes! So people will naturally be curious as to whats in the huge box!

If you have it delivered to your home and its just you there then that wouldnt be an issue of course. The one i linked to previously fits in a normal sized lovehoney box.

I only have one proper decent crop and it is my bettie page one, my treasured posession.

I'll let you know how I get on with the silicone one, I'm hoping to test it at the weekend and write a review on Monday or something :) excited!

I also considered some of the shorter handled ones, they do look good for beginners as you can't get as much of a swing on it (if that makes sense), and the wider heads are good too.

This silicone one has a fairly wide head and isn't too long, plus it was a good price so I thought I'd give it a go, although I would prefer to use a leather one if I could afford it.

Delivery isnt an issue as it done to home.

Thank you boogaloo look foward to reading the review. They look good the one's people have suggested with being in the 3 for £15 or 3 for £30 as there other items i would like in both.

Sum Sub wrote:

This!

Subdom27 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

This!

+1 One of the very first impact devices I bought, I now have a varied collection, but this is still well used. It's a fab item and don't think you can really go wrong with it x

Am I right in thinking that a thin headed riding crop provides more of a sensation than a wide headed crop?

And the wide headed crop is more suitable for beginners as there first riding crop?

bondagegod wrote:

Am I right in thinking that a thin headed riding crop provides more of a sensation than a wide headed crop?

And the wide headed crop is more suitable for beginners as there first riding crop?

I wouldn't say more sensation, just different. Usually the thinner the device the more sting it gives.

The wide headed crop is a brilliant crop, I may have broken my original one, but invested in a second one as it is worth having, I've had since I was new to impact play and still use it now as a more advanced player.

It's worth trying a variety of different things, some people love stingy impact play, some people hate it and really enjoy something more thuddy. Things I think are really ouchy my play partner barely reacts to, and vice versa. So we are all different.

:)

I've recently discovered how much I like being spanked I've got a wide riding crop and have purchased the new fifty shades darker no bounds collection riding crop which is a thinner head. I've love the feel of them as I'm
Spanked by my wife.

Before I discovered being spanked it has always be my wife that was spanked we got the fifty shades of grey paddle and the fifty shades ruler and she only can take a small amount of spanking.

I tried the fifty shades darker paddle on my wife she knows how it feels when spanking me it was only going to be a few lights taps instead it turns in to a longer spanking session that she throughly enjoyed.

We were both wondering is it possible to like sharper stings instead of wider spankings and that is why she only likes it for short periods.

bondagegod wrote:

I've recently discovered how much I like being spanked I've got a wide riding crop and have purchased the new fifty shades darker no bounds collection riding crop which is a thinner head. I've love the feel of them as I'm
Spanked by my wife.

Before I discovered being spanked it has always be my wife that was spanked we got the fifty shades of grey paddle and the fifty shades ruler and she only can take a small amount of spanking.

I tried the fifty shades darker paddle on my wife she knows how it feels when spanking me it was only going to be a few lights taps instead it turns in to a longer spanking session that she throughly enjoyed.

We were both wondering is it possible to like sharper stings instead of wider spankings and that is why she only likes it for short periods.

Absolutely possible to prefer sharper stings. I know some people who love to be caned, but go near them with something with a nice thud and they'll say no way. Some people also really like long sessions of spanking, while others really only enjoy a brief session. For some of us it depends on the day.

There is no right or wrong and no specfic formula we are all likely to follow.

Prolonged sessions of spanking tend to be accompanied by that 'spacey' (subspace for some, but not for all I guess) feeling where the pain stops being registered and it just becomes a pleasant sensation. For me personally, with something stingy that is an impossible place to get to, because each stingy swipe brings me right back to focus. If your wife is the same, then yes going for a longer time may be a struggle. But if she enjoys the stingy sensations and enjoys the session no matter the length that is all that matters to my mind.

I meant the fifty shades darker riding crop not paddle.

I tried the fifty shades darker riding crop on my wife she knows how it feels when spanking me it was only going to be a few lights taps instead it turns in to a longer spanking session that she throughly enjoyed.