Belgium

Has anyone ever been to the Christmas markets in Belgium? I might be going there for a few days later this year so I'm curious. It does look really beautiful though :)

We've been to the one in Bruges, it's stunning, but Bruges is stunning anyway. You HAVE to have waffles

Young and fun95 wrote:

We've been to the one in Bruges, it's stunning, but Bruges is stunning anyway. You HAVE to have waffles

Don't forget the chocolate lol

The chocolate is a mine field! There are a million shops all claiming to sell genuine Belgium chocolate but most of it is mass produced that they just bought, it takes a hell of a lot of effort to find a genuine chocolate maker there... But it's fun looking :)

I have been to the Belguim and German christmas markets in the UK. I have been told that the stall holders come over from belguim so would of thought if not the same it would be very similar? I think that they are excellent! The food especially, the wooden childrens toys are really adorabe too!

X

NEvans wrote:

I have been to the Belguim and German christmas markets in the UK. I have been told that the stall holders come over from belguim so would of thought if not the same it would be very similar? I think that they are excellent! The food especially, the wooden childrens toys are really adorabe too!

X

Shame I don't have a child then lol, could find something for my dog though