Ben-wa balls.

Has anyone used these anally?

I think there's a good chance you'll lose them.

Guy14357 wrote:

Has anyone used these anally?

I havent used "ben wa" balls but I have used some other similar things (unanchored round and cylyndrical objects fully inserted). I wouldnt try putting an unanchored ball up there that was very close to my maximum size limit but anything I could comfortably get in and out I wouldnt worry about too much.

A+E workers dine out on such tales!

I thought as much. I feel i should point out this is not my interest. My FWB was asking. I said it was a bad idea but she insisted on a second opinion.

Um, no I haven’t. Having a quick scroll through Lovehoney’s selection (as a reference point), I would probably say it’s not a great idea unless she has some that have a decent length, looped retrieval cord and even then maybe not (material is a factor as well, particularly if she wants to use them as Ben Wa balls ever again). I’m kinda surprised that it’s not a thing though. Anal beads with balls inside could be quite fun.

This has jiggle balls in. Not technically anal beads, but the ridges make it a bit similar. It's being discontinued (only 3 in stock), but it does mean they have a discount. 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34622

Anal toys are anal toys and designed not to disappear so I think its best to use toys for what they where designed for