Best alternative ways you've used a toy

So most of my toys I try and incorporate into blowjobs, just discovered the we-vibe chorus during a BJ, stroking it up and down with my hand while sucking and licking the tip. Also like to use my wand on his perenium when In reverse cowgirl, I also have a Clitoral sucker which feels amazing on my Nipples. I have the lovense domi wand and I’m far more likely to have that massaging my shoulders then my clitoris :joy: how about you guys? Imaginative ways to use your toys? I need some more inspo!

7 Likes

You already have awesome tips that I shall now be using :joy:

3 Likes

I wrote a review for how I use the Bondage Boutique Double Metal Bondage Clip… might not be quite what you’re after though :rofl:.

Also, I wrote a review for how not to use the Jitterbug - do not copy my mistake! :woman_facepalming:t2::joy:

3 Likes

Honestly if I’m having a real bad flare day from my chronic migraines, one of my weaker vibes gets used to massage the base of my neck and up around to my temple.
It gets more use now it’s changed careers, perfect to help ease migraine pain and the neck tension they cause me! :joy:

6 Likes

Haha, thanks @Peitho for a much needed mood lift! You’ve got to be the first person to review a product from LH that you used for your horse! :rofl:

I have a big purple swirly dildo, it’s a bit to hard and large for me to use internally at the moment but the ridges feel lovely to grind my vulva against.

3 Likes

Honestly, it’s still going strong and working brilliantly but I think I’m going to have to buy a second one for below as the bottom clip has nearly worn through now too! :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve used a vibrating egg as basically a mini dildo to stimulate my opening. Also used a small wand in the same way.

3 Likes

my favourite way to use a toy the way it wasn’t intended is by using a standard silicone dildo.

on days where i’m feeling a lot more masculine, i will wear a pair of boxers, and poke the cock out through the hole. after applying some lube i stoke the cock as if it were my own, causing friction on my clit to make me cum. nothing helps alleviate dysphoria like it when i’m the mood

2 Likes

I love buzzy, tickly toys on my penis, balls, perineum and bum, generally through underwear. :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Most vibrators tend to be great for massages from what I’ve discovered :massage_man:t2: And dildos make good doorstops lol

1 Like

Yup! Same here!

1 Like

I used a glass ribbed dildo I bought for Mrs. Val that is never used as a massive ice cube. I put it in the freezer one day (fully sterilized and in a bag, forgot it there) and then had a large glass of white wine that needed cooling down.

Worked wonderfully and was likely the first time it came in handy since I bought it!

Problem was it was too heavy and wanted to tip the glass over unless it was full. I continued to top it up until the wine bottle was empty!

3 Likes

Clit suction toy on nipples is a genius idea!

3 Likes