best body part

My gf has an amazing bum :-) and breasts! But there's something I can't explain about her smile which is amazing!!! Really soft hands too when she holds me

Boobs! Always

On my OH, arms........his big strong, sexy arms.

On me, I think my bum. I like my eye's too. Also my hair colour. At 31 I have no grey hair at all. I think I'm the only one of my friends that doesn't have to dye my hair. My oldest sister is 42 and only has one or two greys!

I'm a bum man. I love French knickers, with the lower part of the bum showing. Absolutely gorgeous.

Smile - always the smile

Well I like my bum and boobs.... The bit in the middle is still wip!😄
On a man.... A nice pert bum... And ripped....
😉😇a woman is allowed to dream

Well I like my bum and boobs.... The bit in the middle is still wip!😄
On a man.... A nice pert bum... And ripped....
😉😇a woman is allowed to dream

On a man it had to be sexy muscly arms and shoulders. I love it!

On a man it had to be sexy muscly arms and shoulders. I love it!

My wife is much fitter than I think she knows. She runs marathons so the only bit of her I don't find sexy are her feet. 34D and they barely move when she takes her bra off.

But I like her eyes best.

On me I would say my eyes, the OH would say my bum!

On the OH I would say his lines above his hips which lead me to his..... But its hard to pick he is so sexy!

@rorschach Your response made me smile, I hope your wife gets to read it, if she does I would say your luck was in that night! ha ha

I love a peachy bum. I absolutely adore my partners bum. Spanking him any chance I get

A perfect waist to bum ratio

To me i love a nice big bum a massive turn on and love to grab one while kissing!

Mh, I don't think much of myself tbh, but I have been told I have a nice bum!

On a woman, initially bum and thighs, but when I was with my ex, I loved caressing the part of her just inside her hip bone, toward the top of the thigh; I found it so damn sexy!

I've not gotten close enough to my current gf to study her in detail (long distance :-( ), but she has stunning green eyes, wonderful boobs, a very enticing neck and, it must be said, the most seductive and sexy lips I've ever seen. I must admit to be bordering on obsessive about them! Of me, she says she likes the whole package, but most frequently points out my lips, neck (I think we both must have some kind of vampire fetish, as we both desire to sink our teeth into each other!), shoulders, eyes (she has a weakness for blue-eyed guys, apparently! ;-) ) and my long hair as points of interest on me!

I get alot of compliments on my big, full lips (face!) and my long legs. I used to love my tummy but had to have emergency abdominal surgery 4 yrs ago and now have huge scars so not my fave bit of me anymore :(

On a guy it's all about those shoulders and arms! Big enough to scoop me up and throw me around he he!

On women I like a sexy smile and a dirty laugh! And great boobs of course! (I only have small boobs so it's always a pleasure to get my hands on some nice, big, feminine, voluptuous breasts)

I'm obsessed with my girlfriends bum and thighs, can never keep my hands off them! Oh I do love a nice thick pair of legs.

I'm not sure I have too many outstanding features, alas! I have very large breasts but they're saggy and awkward.

On others - I'm definitely a boob girl. I'm attracted to deep eyes, a character nose, a sensuous smile, and one thing I really like is a woman who smells nice.

I honestly don't think I have a best body part :-/