best body part

what do u think is the sexiest body part i love a nice bum

Hahha, I was thinking about my reply to this and in my head it went something like this:

On my own body- I love my boobs but have also had a lot of comments on my bum.

On my man's body- well he also has a nice bum, and great shoulders, and big arms, and sexy hands, and an amazing chest and ridiculously sexy legs.....and the list continues. So erm, can I say the whole package??!

On me-I like my boobs because my OH loves them

on OH- his sexy bum, strong shoulders, big arms and thighs and his soft hair :) I could go on...

On me my boobs.
On hubby I can't pick, all of him . I do love his bum though. Lol

I am really quite fond of the muscle betwixt my thumb and forefinger on my left hand :)

My favorite part of me is my eyes its the only part i don't think looks fat lol

Young and fun95 wrote:

On me-I like my boobs because my OH loves them

on OH- his sexy bum, strong shoulders, big arms and thighs and his soft hair :) I could go on...

Ooh yeah, I forgot about his soft hair :p

hahaha lol Sum Sub :)

...Are we dating the same man? Lol

Boobs.

Lovely kissable lips and nice hands :)

Chest and shoulders according to the OH

I'm a bum man. Although I can't stop thinking about the muscle betwixt Sum Sub's index finger and thumb ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I like my bum & hips. I think big hips/small waist is a beautiful look on women & love showing mine off.

Bum! I'm verging on obsessed ;)

Honestly, i like a cute little bit of chubby tummy hehe :)

That lovely soft snuggly area around/above the collar bone <3

Love MrsB's bum, she likes my big hands and strong legs...

On me - my calves (weird as that sounds, they're very muscular)

On OH - as others have said, the whole package. He does have especially amazing eyes that can do all those things, the come to bed look, the intimidating I'm going to ravage you look, and the opposite end of the scale too, just gorgeous... But my favourite body part may actually be his chest, or those heavenly vs that point at the goods... hehe

scorpiosami wrote:

or those heavenly vs that point at the goods... hehe

This, plus many n_n