What is your favorite body part?

Mine is the butt maybe or a mans jaw line( not really a body part but it's sexy as hell)

:)

Chests n bum

Shoulders (wide) and tops of arms mmmmmm on a man. On a woman has to be a stomach, the curves

My legs but mans bottoms lol

Gonna be really predictable but it's natural boobs, the bigger the better, luckily for me my gorgeous OH has an amazing pair of perfect boobs! Lately I have got a bit of a thing for a nice round arse also!

On him? - his adorable bum! on me - my hair. :)

eyes!

Back... Particularly Shoulders :)

Me, my boobs. I'm very proud of them.

On a man, eyes.

On both men and women, I am very turned on by nice eyes and a sexy smile. Particularly on women, I am also a big fan of a nice bum and shapely legs.

On myself, my favourite body part is my legs, because I think they're a really great shape. I've always been quite vain about my hair in the past also, but due to health problems last year it fell out and is very short right now as it's growing back. I can't wait to have my long hair back, because I feel very unfeminine without it. One of my friends has hair about the same length as mine and she looks adorable - I, on the other hand, look like a rugby player. :P

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Back... Particularly Shoulders :)

This is my favourite part on Men... And toned legs :) Me : my ass and my brown eyes

I really like the missus' bum and breasts, the cute little curve to her belly (not a fan of flat tummies on ladies unless they are athletic build all over), her lips and, for some reason, a bared shoulder (when she is otherwise covered) sends me wild - like after a shower and her dressing gown falls off one side, yum!

On me... erm, dunno, my arms? Never really thought about it, lol.

some days im definatly a boob man, some days its the bum. but most days its all!!!!!!!!!!1

Eyes... My boyfriends are beautiful with extra long lashes! I would trade anyway 👀

My arms are my favourite for sure. I love my OH's eyes the most though. They're so telling.

Defo a boob man!! Luckily my oh has a fantastic pert set that I adore!!! I also like long hair on a woman.

for me - my wife's lovely bum, her glittering eyes and warm smile

for her - my eyes, my hairy chest and my bum (which she loves to spank and peg)

It's all in the eyes :)

Eyes, hips/bum

For me it's eyes and breasts (which is probably true for most men)