Best Dildo Available

Whats your favorite dildo on LoveHoney? What size do you prefer?

1 Like

I think the answer to the title of this thread will be different for everyone as what’s best for each person is different!!

For me personally, I’ve only used 5 different dildos, and I really like this beaded glass dildo and this silicone dildo. I’m not really looking to go any longer than these, but I’d like to try a girthier dildo at some point :+1:

2 Likes

This is very similar to our favourite dildo as Lovehoney don’t sell the one we regularly use,

We do own several from this range and there all very impressive.

2 Likes

My favourite dildo from lovehoney is the
Doc Johnson Bam/Hung Black Realistic Vac-U-Lock Large Cock 10.5 Inch, I love a good stretch so I am into the big and girthy dildos, love getting pegged and riding the the Bam/Hung. It is so sexy seeing my wife with a big strap on.

2 Likes

Best I’ve yet had is from King Cock with the realistic balls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thats monstrous can you take it all?

1 Like

@Chesney95 I cannot take it all yet, at the moment I can take about 3/4 of the the lenght.

1 Like

With time youll be able to take it all!

3 Likes

Similar to above, this is one of my favourites! I own a stupid amount of dildos but something about this one just ticks all the boxes for me. Very lifelike and the ridges are just *chefs kiss!

This is my go to Dildo … I love it

Nice size and girth, and feels soooo realistic … not that have much to compare with :wink:

R x

1 Like

Would be amazing recieving the bam balls deep during pegging

1 Like

For my anal pleasures , it varies day to day . Some days my oldest Tee Plug is all I want . I have a 6" rainbow striped that is great for videos . I have several 7" with balls and if I am feeling like a male anal slut I have my monster 9" with quite the girth . Some days I like a challenge and need to be full filled . Tip for beginners , start small and work your way up and use plenty of lube on each progression . Pro tip for photos and video . After working you way up before filming , take a second and wipe up the excess lube off . It can detract from the photo or video . The exception if going for the effect using fake cum , you want it to look like someone had filled you and it is coming out .

1 Like