2 inch

black

silicone or latex/rubber

no vibe

veins but smallish head

Pussy

warm

together

Wow old thread resurrected, well done expert!!!

Tallboy

We do need a edit option on this forum so I can delete my post but no this old forum looks like it has come to life again and maybe the newer members may like the idea of my unoriginal post , times and tastes do move on and so many of the old posters dont come here anymore ,

Length- realistic (so between six and eight inches unless it's the double ended baby)

Girth- Again, realistic unless its going in my arse when I like the bigger dildo

Colour- Not realistic! Blue

Material- Jelly as long as its not smelly

With or without vibration- Without

Veins ribbed curved- No no yes

Hole to use it in- either/ both

Warm or cold- room temperature

Solo or with a friend- Depends- the dong has to be witnessed going in both holes cos it drives the boyfriend crazy with lust :)

Anything I missed- Erm... no

So have your say build a better dildo- Stronger suction cup! I want to do a show and having the dildo continually come unstuck is a major no no

Length 6 to 8 inches

Girth hmmm depends, not too big coz I find that hard to take

Colour don't really care

Material silicone would defo be best

With or without vibration having the option is nice but if it makes it too heavy then no

Veins ribbed curved ribbed a little is good, veins are pointless, hmm curved that would be fun!

Hole to use it in pussy

Warm or cold just room temp is fine for me

Solo or with a friend generally solo coz I'd rather use his cock if he's there!

Any thing I missed

So have your say build a better dildo I agree with Crayola, a suction cup is relaly handy...

My best is this one: http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=SE0220-03 I have larger but this one feels the best.