Favourite cock type?

Simple!!! favorite type of Cock! Long, thin, thick? Bendy? Mrs loves fat cocks!

Quick question, why is this just for 'the ladies'?

Personally I’m not bothered by size or shape of a partners cock partially because sometimes my partners have clits but mainly because my favourite attribute in a partner is a filthy mind that complements my own. Please remember when starting new threads (or posting on others) that not everyone using this forum is going to be heterosexual

Can guys get involved???

Not another appendage thread

Where does this go. It's the marmite question. We are all different and ladies love their man not just his tackle!

Apologies guys! Me and Mrs we’re discussing dildo purchase and I asked her what’s her fav type of cock (obviously looking for a realistic) so just threw it out there! Shouldn’t have been just for the ladies! So apologies guys!

As far as dildos go I like a little more girth (not massive) and a nice curve. A bit of length is good but not that important and not at the expense of girth. With a partner I would be content with whatever, even no cock at all.

Mrs K&C doesn't have anything really realistic. She prefers a glass/steel dildo. The weight mixed with the stiffness. Size and girth for the whole lenght isn't a big deal but a bulbous portion is nice.

Choosing a dildo is like the story of Goldilocks and the three bears, sometimes even the perfect girth and length online can be a disappointment when it arrives or be too small/large. But we’ve found anal needs to be average girth and length, vaginal penetration a bit of a curve is good but long and average girth. Not too big to stretch out too much, just a nice “pop” as it goes in seems to work best.

For me it's all about the girth. Although a decent length is good, the girth does it for me. Lovehoneys basic realistic girthy dildo is my fave.

Never turned any down on the grounds they weren't meeting some arbitrary standard. It's what the men do with them that's the key. Girth is good though.

We fairly recently bought a girthy dildo, was the best thing. I never realised I like a big girth

I’m quite tight so I’m not fussy. I fantasize about trying black one day to see if I could take it.

RubyG wrote:

I’m quite tight so I’m not fussy. I fantasize about trying black one day to see if I could take it.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but skin colour isn't all that relevant when it comes to penis size in my experience. Black men can have large penises but equally can be fairly average.

Married Man30 wrote:

Apologies guys! Me and Mrs we’re discussing dildo purchase and I asked her what’s her fav type of cock (obviously looking for a realistic) so just threw it out there! Shouldn’t have been just for the ladies! So apologies guys!

I am relieved that you cleared that up .

For me, a good girth is essential! I like long too but I’m quite petite so length wise I can only physically fit so much in 🙈😂 (although I am looking at purchasing a 9/10inch dildo) - that’s more just to see how much I actually can take though just a random thing I’d like to know haha but I love the feel of a good girth. I know some people really aren’t bothered on size but for me it is quite important, I’m lucky my OH is blessed in that department, not that I’d love him any less if he wasn’t, just it’s an added bonus to me that he is.