best gay toys??

in your opinion guys what would you say is the best sex toy?

Hi Martyboi. Are you looking for an anal toy or a masturbator? Or something to use with a partner? Just trying to narrow down what you are looking for!

Hey Wizzie86 infact both anal and masturbator. would be good to know whats the best out there as for patner toys i dont need any info on that at the min :)

Well as far as a lot of men are concerned the Black Edition Tenga Fliphole masturbator is the best that money can buy although they are pricey! Fleshlights are also very good - my partner has the Fleshlight stamina training unit and loves it! The Tracey Cox Superstroker is cheaper and very popular. I'm sure some of the boys could give you further recommendations. As for anal toys - I really like anal beads and I think they are a great first anal toy. The jelly ones are nice and flexible. There are a lot of different butt plugs. I personally like the Tracey Cox Advanced Anal kit as you can make them vibrate if you have a bullet vibrator, you may however want to start with something smaller! I would look in the sale as there are quite a few anal vibes there at very low prices! You can also try prostate massagers such as the aneros or rocks off range - again I'm sure the boys could give you good recommendations if you are interested. I hope that helps! X

Hi martyboi - welcome to the forums, looks like you're getting some great recommendations already! As Wizzie86 suggested the Tracey Cox Advanced Anal Kit, it's worth adding that at the moment there's an offer on this month where you get Tracey Cox Silicone Anal Beads (worth £14.99) free with the advanced anal kit. May be a good way for you to experiment with different sizes and sensations (if you don't mind pink...)

thanks for the recommendations!! youve been a great help =D x

If you have any more questions just ask! X

hehe yeah i do have 1 more question lol i was going to make a blog but thought id just ask you. How do you test the producst as i thought i was a product testor lol :S ?

If you write a few reviews of products that you have used then lovehoney can see how you write and what sort of products you like. Testers are sent out on a regular basis and you might be a lucky receiver x

Wizzie86 wrote:

If you write a few reviews of products that you have used then lovehoney can see how you write and what sort of products you like. Testers are sent out on a regular basis and you might be a lucky receiver x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/vibrators/66125-how-to-get-free-sex-toys-from-lovehoney/