Best toy combos to be sold as sets

If you were asked to create a toy combo to be sold as a set, what would it be? (from toys sold by Lovehoney but not necessarily all the same brand).

I’d go with:

Lovehoney Booty Buddy silicone butt plug (purple)
+
Lovehoney curved, tapered 7" suction cup dildo (purple)
+
Lovehoney Magic Bullet 10

(At the moment it looks like the butt plug is only sold in black, but it has been available in purple prevously)

2 Likes

LH Beaded Glass Dildo + Zumio E + Enjoy Lube

2 Likes

HMMM…Lot’s of ideas, will give this some more thought. So many combo opportunities!

1 Like

My choice would be:
Shiatsu wand

N joy steel dildo

And lastly satisfyer 2 next gen but sadly it’s no longer sold on here so at a push I’d say Womaniser X Lovehoney

1 Like

Don’t forget we can raid the international stores too. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, didn’t think to do that :relaxed:

1 Like

I thought this topic would be more popular. :thinking:Pictures and links aren’t compulsory, if anyone just wants to say what their favourite combos are?

Shibari rope (or other restraint), blindfold, rabbit vibrator, nipple clips, lube - and possibly an eye-bolt in the ceiling to tie the rope onto (but that one would take a trip to the hardware store).

1 Like

Very selfishly, I’d like a set with a glass butt plug, pin wheel, bondage candle and one of those leather collars with attached nipple clamps. Only reason being that it’s my list of things I want to buy next!

Other sets I think would be awesome but rather pricey would be a glass set of various sizes / shapes of dildos or butt plugs.

1 Like

That big swirly dildo, the squishy wand and the large love egg.

I’ve tried to be varied, but I have too many favourites to pick from (especially when it comes to dildos). :persevere:

2 Likes

Sliquid sensation lube, desire bullet vibe, Lifelike Lover Luxe Realistic Multicoloured Silicone Dildo 7 Inch and icicles no 73 glass butt plug
Tons of fun right here

Desire bullet

Sliquid sensations lube

Luxe Silicone Dildo

icicles no. 73 glass butt plug

1 Like

I don’t have any of those but they’d make a tempting combo purchase.

That sounds like an intense combo. I’ve wondered a few times about getting the swirly dildo but it often seems to be sold out.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about this combination for a while, but selling a dildo with a sex stool together as a package really makes sense to me and would be amazing!

Lovehoney doesn’t sell a sex stool that includes a dildo mount so it would be amazing if they did as you could use the stool for masturbation and sex!

2 Likes

Nice choices. :+1:

You can make your images more screen-sized by adding in some width and height measurements.

150x200 is a good size for side-by-sides:

![Bondage Boutique Sex Position Enhancer Chair, Black, hi-res|150x200](upload://jQxuSdAoDfU3HCAyrGPRk4wcBie.jpeg) ![King Cock Ultra Realistic Suction Cup Dildo with Balls 12 Inch, Flesh Pink, hi-res |150x200](upload://3zL4VRkLYAlykGQZEvRFUUGPBfD.jpeg)

And if you want to do 3 across it’d be 100x133 each (though 100x130 is close enough, and easier to remember :slightly_smiling_face:). And 200x265 is a good size for a solo.

There’s also The Sandbox if you fancy a practice. :+1:

2 Likes

Amazing, thank you for the advice! I’ve been trying my best over the past few months to be as tech-savvy on this forum as possible haha but still have a lot to learn! :slight_smile:

I’ve just done that now and it worked perfectly, I will definitely remember that for the next time! Amazing, The Sandbox looks fantastic, thank you for letting me know about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Forum Help section in the Welcome Topic has a few extra bits in that you might find interesting too. :+1:

1 Like

Amazing, that’s really helpful, thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@What_To_Try_Next - I know. I even think when I got it ages ago I had to wait for it to be back in stock. :sweat_smile:

Low-tech, but visually explosive. :slightly_smiling_face:

Lovehoney Flaunt Me Floral Lace Open Cup Bra Set

Lovehoney Tease Me Advanced Nipple Clamps with Heart Charms (more decorative than pinchy)

Lovehoney Flaunt Me Black Lace Robe

5 Likes