Best/worst/weirdest tattoos

I just had my latest tatto added to my back of my daughters name in Chinese, last weekend. Going to have my sons name added next Saturday week. Can't wait!

His one will be running down my spine... Could be a little? (Oh well)

I have three, a magic square on my upper left arm ( thats a square where all the columns, rows and diagonals add up to the same number ),tode es posible on stylised 35mm film on my inner left forearm, and my Gaelic baby name in Ogham an early Irish form of writing on my right forearm.

BeautifulMystery69 wrote:

Hey I am looking at getting a garter tattoo as I wear one a lot and think it would look so sexy with a tattoo one and having my oh initials on the bow what do people think and Evan better If anything got the same xoxo

That sounds fab - it's the sort of girly tattoo Mistress Wife would like me to have!

Just remembered I also have the most awful home done tattoo of a heart on my upper arm.. foolish adolescent

I have 5

-a tardis on my forearm

- a dalek on my inner arm

-a heart on my wrist (a matching one with my OH)

-the words 'all was well' on my ribs (from the final harry potter book)

- a diamond on my bicep

make sure that you find something that you are positivie you are okay to have on your skin for the rest of your live, I've found that I needed to justify all of my tattoos, and have something that was actually important to me.

make sure that you research tattoo artists from your area, look at pictures of their previous work, read reviews and ensure that they have all the correct health and safety, tattooing certificants etc etc

Hope this helps

I have two tattoos, both custom works. One is a birch tree depicted in autumn, without the leaves, on my left forearm with the phrase "Stay Wilder Than The Wind" on top of the branches and a lettering on my right clavicle, a sentence taken from The Witcher Wild Hunt game, transcribed in glagolitic alphabet to look incomprehensible because it's a rather rude thing to say to someone.

Both were thought and overthought, the first design (the tree) took nearly six years to come to come to a definitive version, the lettering took a lot less, but mainly because I felt like I needed it, as a reminder to myself that sometimes I'm allowed to say no to someone, or worse, to tell them to go f*ck themselves for good.

Look carefully for the artist, after all you're going to wear that tattoo for all your life, you want it to be pretty. Look around on the internet, if you find a couple that strike your mind, call them or go straight to the shop and assess their hygene standards, look at their portfolio (that can be done online too, but you never know with online portfolios, pictures can be stolen) and certificates. Once you found the artist you prefer, go and talk to them, they should be able to guide you through choosing a particular design over another if you're undecided for any reason and if they're honest, they won't push you to have a tattoo if they see you not convinced.

I've got 11 tattoos, my biggest is a half sleeve and smallest is a butterfly on my hand which was also the one that hurt the most.
All but one of my tattoos mean something to me so I would think long and hard about what u want before getting inked xx

Hey I am looking at getting a garter tattoo as I wear one a lot and think it would look so sexy with a tattoo one and having my oh initials on the bow what do people think and Evan better If anything got the same xoxo

BeautifulMystery69 I like garter tattoos, have considered getting one but my thighs are a little too untoned to pull it off!
I've certainly thought a lot about what I would like. Just keep changing my mind! I've also thought about my star sign in Lord of the rings elvish. There are so many things to choose from!

jimbogemini wrote:

A mate of mine had what looked like SWAN tattooed on his penis. Then his girlfriend told me that when he got excited it read SASKATCHEWAN. Turns out he was originally from Canada.

HAAA!!! Amazing lol 

As most of you know, I have LOADS of tattoos.

Next one's a big decision though as it's going on my wrist and onto the back of my hand. 

I also REALLY want to get my legs covered. And my other arm. And the rest of my back. 

Basically I want to be a "tattooed lady" and then you can all come and see me like this...

External Media

Jess what are you thinking of getting on your wrist?

You could be a "tattooed lady" of the manor and have people wait on you and bring you whatever you want for the privilege of viewing your body art!

My next tattoo is going to be on my wrist/hand too. I'm getting a dandelion blowing in the wind with my son's name. Dandelion on my wrist and the blown bits going onto my hand <3 also getting 'Protège-moi' on my right thigh to celebrate a year self harm free. It's a tattoo I've been saying for 8 years I will get if I make it a year and I'm only a couple of months off now :D

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

jimbogemini wrote:

A mate of mine had what looked like SWAN tattooed on his penis. Then his girlfriend told me that when he got excited it read SASKATCHEWAN. Turns out he was originally from Canada.

HAAA!!! Amazing lol

As most of you know, I have LOADS of tattoos.

Next one's a big decision though as it's going on my wrist and onto the back of my hand.

I also REALLY want to get my legs covered. And my other arm. And the rest of my back.

Basically I want to be a "tattooed lady" and then you can all come and see me like this...

Love your ink and ear plugs ^^ I have 8mm plugs mainly because I have loads of piercings in my ears and wanted to keep them and stretch my ears so 8mm is as big as I can go..I have 7 tattoos the 7th is a cover up and its my best one..it's on my thigh and its a mermaid and a shipwreck..it's huge and pretty much covers the whole front and side of my thigh..still being worked on as it's expensive and money wise can only cope with a few hours a time...I also have my cat who died of cancer on my arm..a rose and thorns..a matching tattoo on my wrist with my sister...a pentagram with ivy around it and a rose..and a dragon and a fairy...xx

Well done Vanilla_Kink, book the date for that tattoo, it can mark the end of one journey and the beginning of a new one :)

Subby_hubby_maid wrote:

BeautifulMystery69 wrote:

That sounds fab - it's the sort of girly tattoo Mistress Wife would like me to have!

I really think that it be an amazing tattoo, I will be so pleased when I get it done!! My OH is so excited because when I wear skirts and dresses, wow I am sure it's going to be amazing!!xoxo

missyO wrote:

Well done Vanilla_Kink, book the date for that tattoo, it can mark the end of one journey and the beginning of a new one :)

Thank you :) it's silly but I really am proud of myself. I don't think I ever thought I would really do it. You're right I should book the date, I know there is no way I won't make it to a year x

missyO wrote:

BeautifulMystery69 I like garter tattoos, have considered getting one but my thighs are a little too untoned to pull it off!
I've certainly thought a lot about what I would like. Just keep changing my mind! I've also thought about my star sign in Lord of the rings elvish. There are so many things to choose from!

I must admit, I do have quite chunky thighs but sexy and when I wear shorts and skirts and dressing and I would love for him to be able too see it I am so excited!!!!

I want to put something small and sexy on my hip, so only seem in lingerie or a skimpy bikini bottom. I am struggling for creative ideas on what it would be though.

I've found that Pinterest is a great place for tattoo ideas, problem is you will struggle to narrow it down to just one that you like!

In discussion with a local tattoo artist about the design for mine, something... flowing and musical.