Best/worst/weirdest tattoos

Hi everyone

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for a while, just trying to pluck up the courage! (And stop spending all my money at Lovehoney!)
So I was wondering what experiences all you lovelies have had with tattoos, best/worst/weirdest or even most obscure part of your body you've had inked.

Looking forward to replies! x

I have a grand total of...none 😅 but I do want some! I'm a huge Disney fan, I love wolves and I'm big on reading so Harry Potter, Hunger Games, House of Night are all on my list, as well as other things! 😅 but so far, not had the chance 😞
Some of the worst I've seen were on one woman - her now bf is a kind of hobbyist tattoo artist (I use that term VERY loosely) and she is covered head to toe in shoddy work, including several spiders, a wonky gothic Tinkerbell and Spongebob I think. They might look alright done by an actual artist, but not by him 😳

I only have two. My first tattoo I now hate. It's just a floral design on my right shoulder blade but there is no meaning to it. It's just pointless and now means I have to consider it if I want any other tattoos on my back :( I recommend you think about something that would have meaning to you. It's such a big decision, you need to make sure you get it in the right place too. My other tattoo is my eldest son's name on my wrist with a black butterfly outline next to it. I love that one :) oh and also make sure you find a really good tattooist. It's worth the extra time and expense to have it done properly x

I've got 8 which are smaller pieces added to over the years.
I've thought about each one for at least a year before getting it, except for the owl I have on my thigh which is in remembrance of my nan. Unlike most memorial tattoos, it's just got a small area at the bottom where her date of birth sits. The rest of the design has no obvious "someone died" imagery.
I had my first at 18, and my most recent was just over a year ago (I'm now 25). They range from a full back piece, to a small design behind each ear.
Every single piece was drawn or designed by myself. Was due to get a half sleeve last week, but found out I was pregnant. My most painful was my shoulder blades. By far!! Though the inner thigh was sore. My easiest was my calf. No bother!

I have 3 and am designing my 4th one at the moment ^_^

Mine are quite simple, I have a cross on my right wrist and another cross behind my ight ear; I am obsessed with crosses, but am not religious, there's just something about them that I love. On my left arm I have a music symbol with a pulse through it, it represents how music stopped me from ending my life one night.

It's not painful, more like a scratch but adrenaline kicks in & depending how long it tkes you get used to it. It always helps having a tattoo artist who makes you feel comfortable! ^_^ I want lyrics as my next tattoo, I'm going to see my favourtie electronic band in April with my best friend and was wanting to get their lyrics inked but I can't decide on what words to get or the design, all I know is I want it on my right side x

I have 5. On my left foot, right ankle, both forearms and my upper left arm. All were fine except the one on my foot which refused to heal, got infected and had my crying in pain and on antibiotics for 2 months ! Having said all that.......I still want another one lol x

It's something I've been thinking about for a few years, there are quite a few different things I want. I'd like a shooting star, a black rose and a bat. Id also like a quote but it's deciding which one! I know that once I've got one I'll have the bug and get more. I'm not very artistic unfortunately so wouldn't be able to design my own.
It seems all of your tattoos are really symbolic, I already have one in mind for when my grandma passes away but I'm hoping I won't be getting that tattoo for a few years!

A mate of mine had what looked like SWAN tattooed on his penis. Then his girlfriend told me that when he got excited it read SASKATCHEWAN. Turns out he was originally from Canada.

missyO wrote:

It's something I've been thinking about for a few years, there are quite a few different things I want. I'd like a shooting star, a black rose and a bat. Id also like a quote but it's deciding which one! I know that once I've got one I'll have the bug and get more. I'm not very artistic unfortunately so wouldn't be able to design my own.
It seems all of your tattoos are really symbolic, I already have one in mind for when my grandma passes away but I'm hoping I won't be getting that tattoo for a few years!

I hope that particular tattoo is far far in the future for you xx

jimbogemini wrote:

A mate of mine had what looked like SWAN tattooed on his penis. Then his girlfriend told me that when he got excited it read SASKATCHEWAN. Turns out he was originally from Canada.

LOL!! This made me chuckle!!

Thanks Bumblebee, I'm hoping so too, she's 91 though and not quite as tough as she used to be! Still a fighter. x

My best is my son's date of birth at the back of my neck, I treasure it.

My first is chinese symbollocks on my upper arm, they're getting a make over this year when I can stop spending here!!!

Got quite a few, it's hard to choose, but it's got to be the one I had done after my wedding, a mans skull and a ladies face.

Surprised bumblebee buzzed said the most painful was shoulder blade as I found being tattooed there really relaxing. Going over the bone on my wrist was killer though. Shows how different we all are :)

My partner has come pretty ridiclous ones. A smiley face, a random woman to a teenage mutant ninja turtle! 

I was going to have a tattoo this year, but our garden isn't big enough, and I hate the sound of bagpipes......I'll get my coat....

Seriously though, this is something Mistress Wife and I have chatted about for ages, but I just don't have the nerve to get a tattoo - if I was to get one it would have to represent our relationship like "Owned by Mistress", or "Mistresses Maid", or something really girly.

Subby_hubby_maid I like your reply, made me chuckle! Not sure the queen would approve of the change in location.

Sounds like people have a range of different things, some seem fairly standard while others are indeed weird - I never understood why a man would want to have his penis tattooed!

I have a terrible tinkerbelle one I had done at some dodgy shop in Burnley when I was 16!! Really needed to get a cover up done but haven't seen anything I love enough...

Hey I am looking at getting a garter tattoo as I wear one a lot and think it would look so sexy with a tattoo one and having my oh initials on the bow what do people think and Evan better If anything got the same xoxo

Right upper arm rose with my name and hubby's, wedding date underneath, lower inside right arm 007 logo, my first. Left arm upper catapilar looking at butterfly. Lower The tardis, want the new 12th door sonic screwdriver, but still looking for decent pictures, must show the blue light on it.