Beyonce leather and lace corset.

Absolutely love this on my wife absolutely gorgeous

I have it also, love it. Very sexy too!

Can I kindly inquire , if there are any proper size 20 ladies that have this garment and does it fit well.?

My Mrs wants one but I am just worried that size 20 is the largest size it goes upto . My Mrs is an odd shape in some respects . An inverted pear probably best describes her shape so the waist size shouldnt be a problem with her being inbetween a 16 and an18 down there .

I know LH have a great returns policy but I still don't want the hastle of having to send it back If I can.

Mysteron, I don't fit into typical clothing sizes, but can figure out my size in inches and you can go from that? I've lost weight now, so the extra pannel is down to being slightly less than an inch, so I'd say I'm the largest you could go, as I could probably get it done up without the pannel there would just be a lot of squish going on!

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Mysteron, I don't fit into typical clothing sizes, but can figure out my size in inches and you can go from that? I've lost weight now, so the extra pannel is down to being slightly less than an inch, so I'd say I'm the largest you could go, as I could probably get it done up without the pannel there would just be a lot of squish going on!

Thanks I presume then you are a size 20 ?

I'm bumping this thread as my adorable husband has decided to make this his first ever Lovehoney purchase and treated me to it. :)

As everybody, we found it to be extremely flattering.

BUT: neither the inner label, nor the outer one has washing instructions. I find this extremely odd for a piece of clothing. It's not even just 'hand wash cold', it says nothing at all! I'm not even sure this is legal in Europe... but most importantly: how do you boys and girls keep yours clean? Considering how beautiful it is, but how expensive too, I wouldn't want to ruin it anytime soon and certainly not by washing ;)! So thanks for the help.

I love this too. It's also very popular with ladies in swingers clubs and as that's where I wear all my lingerie, it's the reason why I haven't bought it. It's ok having one person wearing the same, but 3 or 4 ladies is a bit much for me!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I love this too. It's also very popular with ladies in swingers clubs and as that's where I wear all my lingerie, it's the reason why I haven't bought it. It's ok having one person wearing the same, but 3 or 4 ladies is a bit much for me!

Well, I don't think I'm at risk here, with me living in a different country and all... :) Still in great need for advice on washing it though. Thanks!

I'm a size 20 (sometimes22) on the top and a 16 ish on the bottom and the size 18/20 fits me beautifully x

( I've seen it for sale in red somwhere else and if Lovehoney ever decide to stock it in red, I'll be at the front of the queue...its one of my favourites) x

Hm, I was counting on you Terri to drop by (and Ozz - where did she disappear???, and mysteron - you did just buy it for the Mrs. at Valentine's...), but it seems my reason for bumping this thread yesterday is being missed... how should I clean it given the labels have no indications? :)

Congratulations on your husband purchasing you the Beyonce outfit. It really is a beautiful piece of lingerie. My wife looks beautiful in it. I think she just hand washed it the same way we do with lovehoney lingerie.

I wipe mind down with baby wipes if it gets messing and then just leave it hanging to dry at room temperature x

Care labels are not obligatory in the EU (actually I was even advised against putting them as writing the wrong thing would make me responsible for any deterioration of the item), material composition labels are. Looks like the manufacturer didn't know how best to clean it either ;)

As I don't have the item I can't recommend any particular cleaning method, but I can tell you that I clean all my leather (which is mainly shoes, obviously) with saddle soap. Alternatively I've also tried (on actual tack) dishwashing liquid (which should work well for the lace) and afterwards a leather care product. I'll look forward to reading what other people have come up with!

Thanks all!
@ Talia, that is interesting to know! Both that it isn't mandatory in the EU and that you make clothes ;)! (PS: this particular corset is not leather though.)

@ Terri, that is an original idea! I think I will use that, I knew I could count on you to come up with an easy solution!

@Bondagegod, thanks, the thing is I'm not a "handwashing" type of girl, I even machine wash stockings and hold ups, so go figure!

era wrote:

... (PS: this particular corset is not leather though.)

My mistake, I went by the thread title and didn't check the actual product description. I wonder whether imitation leather could go in the washing machine? But considering the price of this item I probably wouldn't risk it either... Isn't there something cheaper made from the same material that could serve to test cleaning methods?

Talia wrote: ...Isn't there something cheaper made from the same material that could serve to test cleaning methods?

I suppose I could sacrifice the tiny thong it came with, but I still think the cheapest and best way is to use the experience of those who have it already (especially seeing it is a very popular choice of purchase on here too!). :)

I never used to hand wash either until started buying lingerie from lovehoney. There range is go georgeous wouldn't want to risk putting it through the machine. I did accidently once luckily it had no bad effects on the piece.

bondagegod wrote:

I never used to hand wash either until started buying lingerie from lovehoney. There range is go georgeous wouldn't want to risk putting it through the machine. I did accidently once luckily it had no bad effects on the piece.

And you didn't conclude from that that machine washing was fine? I decided that the "handwash only" label is mostly a case of the manufacturer covering their a... when I machine-washed my imitation army parka (way back when they were fashionable) and it turned out as good as new. Nowadays I only handwash animal fibres.

I know that the item was safe after going through the machine. I still rather take the time and care to wash them by hand.

I've written my review for the Beyonce corset now and it has just gone live. The corset is still as amazing as the day we brought it. Really has given my wife loads of confidence in wearing the corset in so many ways. Here is the link if you wanted a read.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30233&reviewid=161925#customer_reviews