Beyonce leather and lace corset.

I ordered this on Monday and it arrived today. I had liked this for some time now and when my wife seen it few weeks ago she fell in love with it and we purchased it on Monday and it arrived today. The quality of it is top class and it beautiful, sexy and gives her a very powerful look. We even ended up taking some very sexy with her wearing photos it.

It is a hot outfit. At a pinch it is wearable as an outfit at an adult party. Probably one of the nicest items that Lovehoney stock. Dream girl stuff in general , we have always been impressed with the quality .

Glad you like it or off as the mood takes !![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Gutted..was thinking if i could afford this while it was at 45 with the 20% off...tonight decide i can and the price has been put up..nevermind then 😢😣😟

I have this and I love it ! Its probably one of the most well made items of lingerie I've ever bought and its really sexy too ! Hope you have lots of fun with it xx

Yea possibly you could wear it at a adult party. Yes it very well made and you can very clearly see the quality in the outfit and sexy really is the word for it and hot beyond belief.definatley one of the best pieces of lingerie lovehoney sell and feel so lucky that we own it.

That a shame the price went back up before you got it mummy mermaid.

The photos has now gone live that we took.

Looks cracking on her . Should also give her confidence ,if she should need it .

Yea it has given her plenty of confidence. She has never felt comfortable before in having her photo took and uploading them on to lovehoney.

bondagegod wrote:

Yea it has given her plenty of confidence. She has never felt comfortable before in having her photo took and uploading them on to lovehoney.

Gorgeous photos, the one you're using as your avatar right now is a really nice angle. Glad it gave her a confidence boost but honestly I'll bet she looks amazing in anything! :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Gorgeous photos, the one you're using as your avatar right now is a really nice angle. Glad it gave her a confidence boost but honestly I'll bet she looks amazing in anything! : )

Thank you lovebirds_x yea we did take the photo really well. I cant stop looking at the photos we took. she has got loads more confident with the lingerie with have got from loverhoney in the past year but this beyonce sent her cofidence sky high. yea she does look great in anything i do love it when she dresses up in sexy lingerie.

She looks incredible!!

Will definatley purchase this when I have spare pennies!!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

She looks incredible!!

Will definatley purchase this when I have spare pennies!!

Thank you.

i know it is a lot for the outfit but most definatley worth every penny.

Never seen this item before, it looks great though. Really nice piece. Might have to treat Mrs Y to this. Although I'll be the one actually having the fun seeing her in it. Thanks for the tip and comments everyone.

Mr N Mrs XY wrote:

Never seen this item before, it looks great though. Really nice piece. Might have to treat Mrs Y to this. Although I'll be the one actually having the fun seeing her in it. Thanks for the tip and comments everyone.

Glad i have let you discover the beyonce outfit mr n mrs xy. your wife will very much enjoy wearing the outfit as well as you.

Love it, and your lady looks stunning!

VioletWolf wrote:

Love it, and your lady looks stunning!

Thank you violetwolf.

Yes thanks bondagegod... Ordered it yesterday amongst some other bits and accessories to go along with it. Might save this as a Valentine's Day gift (thinking of putting a basket of goodies together), but it's so hard waiting when you know there's a box full of goodies from love honey sitting there!

Glad you have brought the outfit. Will be very surprised if either of you don't like. It will be worth the wait to give it to your wife on Valentine's. I know what you mean about the wait when you know there toys and lingerie there. I had the same wait at Christmas but was well worth the wait on Christmas night.

I have this, unfortunately the largest side was a couple of inches away from doing up so a lot of trial and error later I found a zip that matches and added a back pannel. I've worn it to 4 adult and fetish parties now, I always get compliments on it.
A really well made piece, I love it :)

Glad you managed to get to fit naughty miss k would have been a real shame if you had to return it. The quality with how it is made is first class. Still amazes us at how fantastic it really is. It amazing on the photos even more amazing once you see and wear it for real.

Good luck on your fitness goal mrs grey.