Some advice on something I'm thinking of buying.

I was just wondering has anyone bought this/reviewed it who comments on here quite a bit?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13910

I'm thinking of buying one for myself but I was wondering, is it suitable for wearing out on nights out? Or just for the bedroom.

I don't mean to sound obsurd when I ask this, it just looks really nice and I'd love to show it off in more places than my room.

Any advice would be great! =D Thanks! xxx

According to the reviews - LivingFire has one, but I've not seen her around in ages!

I can't help you there really, except to say, it looks long enough for a night out to me from the pictures. I'd wear it out.

Ax

I was just showing it to my Mom and she agrees with me that it would look nice with some small shorts undeneath (you never now?) or some black tights, heels and a blazer.

For the money I think it's a bargain! =D

You could wear the basque with jeans too!

And the petticoat under another skirt to make it all "puffy" - you know when you have all full skirts that make people look curvy and sexy? I'm not sure what the word is - I'm sure "puffy" isn't it.

Ax

Oooo that's true! =D

Oooo or under a dress. =D That would look great. 5 or 6 looks thanks to two pieces of clothing. =D I might order it soon, will see about some more comments though first. =P

You could always wear it with leggins if you felt it was too showy x

Wizzie86 wrote:

You could always wear it with leggins if you felt it was too showy x

I do this - I have a gorgeous dress, it's daytime-y but far too short so for casual = leggings and pumps, dressy-ish = no leggings and but yes pumps and very dressy = no leggings and killer heels - it's just so versatile!

I'm rambling

My tablets are kicking in lol sorry!

Ax

Awww nahh it's okies! =D

I'm gunna ask the live team tomorrow (with a bit of luck) when I get home tomorrow from uni or before I go. =D

I have the same 2 piece on my wishlist, originally put it there for a fancy dress party but money was short so made do with somthing else. I still want it though and when i do get it i'll wear it as much as possible. Its always too easy to worry about how you look in somthing but as long as you are confidant then you will pull it off hun. Good luck and let us know how you go. Xxx

Awww thanks! =D It is beautiful isn't it? I think I might get it in a few weeks after I finish uni. =)

Hi Little Lady - I've just taken a look at it and yes you could wear it out and about. The material is quite thick and with a pair of shorts or leggings under the skirt (it is quite short!) you should be fine. The only change I would make would be to remove the pink bows on the front of the skirt as they are a bit fussy when you see it in the flesh.

Also if you buy it and you don't feel it's right then you can always return it using the freepost returns.

B

Oooo thank you for having a look at it for me Bonny and giving me some feedback about this. =D I take it the bows on the skirt are removable then?

I would be willing to wear some leggings and heels with the skirt or the entire outfit. =D

It's a rrrreeeeet bargain! =D

Bonny got there before me - the free returns and customer service is the best of any company i have ever come across! they are very understanding even when you accidentally make things complicated!

x

I'd like that one too but have no idea of what size I'd need. I'm a 32FF and they only say 32DD. lol. Any help would be appreciated. And yes I think it could be worn outside too.

It looks really nice. I hope you have a wonderful night out.

A friend of mine when we were teenagers and used to hang out at the pierhead in the daytime used to wear that out and about.

she was only about 14-15 at the time but it looked fine, she used to just wear it with converse =/ it was quite short but she was that type of person.

it is gorgeous i've wanted it for ages but i've finally accepted i won't be able to buy things like that due to my size lol.

anyway hope you like it!

VW x