Big Birthday COMPETITION- Week 4! Bigger and Better than EVER

COMPETITION ENTRY

I begin with an O-aah and end with an M-mmmh,

I can be experienced by women but more often by men,

Tease yourself or your partner with toys, to be filled with my joys,

Sometimes I can be messy, mostly with the boys,

But do not be alarmed, I am mess you will accept,

Often warm, hot and sticky, a moment you will never forget..

COMPETITION ENTRY What’s pink and hangs out your under pants?

COMPETITION ENTRY : What's at least 6 inches long, goes in your mouth, and is more fun if it vibrates?

COMPETITION ENTRY

I am rough yet smooth with a blade but I'm blunt

Used correctly I'm a guranteed stunt

What am I?

Competition entry. It makes it hard and is so much fun, when I stick this up my husband's bum! Not too big and not too small, it's the tip that does the business after all! Vibrating or silent it matters not, as my hubby loves it right up his little bot! Just think, 20 years have gone past, before he agreed to give this a blast! What am I?

COMPETITION ENTRY : First you’re small, then you’re pink, then you’re red, then you’re dead. What am I ?

COMPETITION ENTRY

. I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard . What am I?

COMPETITION ENTRY

I am soft yet strong,

I can be short or long,

I restrict and twist,

Will you resist?

What am I?

COMPETITION ENTRY

I'm gloopy and dank, with a smell that's quite rank, and you wouldn't want me to get in your eye. I'll make you feel gross if your skin gets too close - especially if it's your bare naked thigh.

I'm slapping 'competition entry' on this one as I've got an answer for it. πŸ™‚πŸ‘ Extra clue: it rhymes with 'bum'

Ian Chimp wrote:

COMPETITION ENTRY

I'm gloopy and dank, with a smell that's quite rank, and you wouldn't want me to get in your eye. I'll make you feel gross if your skin gets too close - especially if it's your bare naked thigh.

I'm slapping 'competition entry' on this one as I've got an answer for it. πŸ™‚πŸ‘ Extra clue: it rhymes with 'bum'

'It's often rinsed down the drain with a sneer of disdain.' πŸ™‚
COMPETITION ENTRY. ( My above had already been posted.. so here is my new entry. )

They start off dry but I love to get wet. They are big, small, And all shapes and sizes. I'm often greedy and have two at once. What is It.

COMPETITION ENTRY: I can change a man's appearance But I have no begining or end Or anything in the middle I can hold flesh and blood but have no top or bottom

Competition entry- Sometimes I'm plastic, sometimes I'm metal. Sometimes I'm flavoured. After a TV advert I was used as an insult for those that had spray tanned too much. Generally it takes two, but I can be be fun on my own. What am I?

I'm normally an arrogant arsehole with misogyny issues, but recently I've changed my ways and now provide plenty of pleasure as a sex object to those I once objectified. I still suck though. πŸ™‚ What am I?

Ian Chimp wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

COMPETITION ENTRY

'It's often rinsed down the drain with a sneer of disdain.' πŸ™‚

I think it's been long enough. πŸ™‚ The answer to this one is 'scum'. πŸ‘πŸ™ƒ

Competition entry: I am hard to find though many try. I am elusive and revered. If you find me I will not be easily swayed. Persevere and I will reward you in pleasures divine. What am I?

I think this competition closes tomorrow? Are we going to get the chance to guess or tell our answers? I'm assuming rewards only go to those that have amused Brenna and which she has managed to solve, but the rest of us might be itching to know some answers too. I can guess some but others are beyond me...

Mr Chimp, you are not taking this seriously ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Your first entry was nonsense, your second quite obvious but you've answered it yourself instead of letting Brenna work it out - and I don't believe your answer for a minute because we all know what the real one is. As for your latest offering - is the answer 'you'? I suggest this in friendship and in fun ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

MsR wrote:

Mr Chimp, you are not taking this seriously Your first entry was nonsense, your second quite obvious but you've answered it yourself instead of letting Brenna work it out - and I don't believe your answer for a minute because we all know what the real one is. As for your latest offering - is the answer 'you'? I suggest this in friendship and in fun

Not take things seriously? Me? How very dare you. πŸ™‚

And I think you'll find that you thought, and indeed still think, the answer to the second one is 'cum'. That means you were suitably misdirected and my riddle skills are awesome. 😎

I won't spoil the last one (even though it's super easy), but everyone is more than welcome to guess. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Ian Chimp wrote:

MsR wrote:

Mr Chimp, you are not taking this seriously Your first entry was nonsense, your second quite obvious but you've answered it yourself instead of letting Brenna work it out - and I don't believe your answer for a minute because we all know what the real one is. As for your latest offering - is the answer 'you'? I suggest this in friendship and in fun

Not take things seriously? Me? How very dare you. πŸ™‚

And I think you'll find that you thought, and indeed still think, the answer to the second one is 'cum'. That means you were suitably misdirected and my riddle skills are awesome. 😎

I won't spoil the last one (even though it's super easy), but everyone is more than welcome to guess. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Ha! My appologies for my assumptions. After all your efforts I hope you win! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

COMPETITION ENTRY

What's at least six inches long, goes in your mouth and is better when it vibrates?