BIG Butt plugs and Dildos- do you like a good stretch?

Love being stretched having been playing there for many years I’m at about 13.5" circ. My bones stop me going any bigger my wife has one fist in just can’t seem to get two in but then my hips aren’t that big

1 Like

This will be my next purchase once its on special again. The graduated pattern looks like it will help alot with stretching out slowly.

1 Like

Mu latest plug arrived yesterday. It’s 9 1/4" circumference (3" diameter).

It’s sitting there now daring me to have a go.

I am not sure if it is my former days as an emergency medical technician or my days as a body builder or I am just a wimp . Butt in all my sex play I use a bit of moderation . I tend to enjoy a medium diameter and a bit more length . Wether it is a toy in my ass or nipple suckers or a cock vacuum , I try and remember to limit my extremes so everything goes back to normal without actually damaging anything . Oh also cock sounding . The largest and longest dildo I had fully inserted was 5.5" diameter 9’ long .

1 Like

Really!

5.5" Diameter is around 17" circumference and 9 foot long might get a bit painful​:grin:.

LMAO ! Too early , brain still in sleep mode . May I correct the numbers . 5.5" circumference and 9" long . I may be somewhat of an ass slut , but the other demensions may be a bit too much .

1 Like

So I’ve finally plucked up the courage to try to get my latest and biggest (9 1/4" girth) plug inside me.

It took more effort than I expected but the stretch wasn’t as uncomfortable as I feared it might be.

I’m currently a little shaky but feeling amazingly full.

2 Likes

Now I realise there are a number of threads this could be in, read this in the papers on Sunday …

A guy from Gloucestershire went to A&E with something painful stuck up his bottom. When the doctors had a look it was a live WW2 artillery shell, the bomb squad were called.
That would have been the ultimate stretching had it gone off.
Apparently he explained he slipped and fell on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the plugs over 7 inch circumference are sold out on here maybe he just couldn’t wait for the stock to return.

1 Like

Or he wanted that ‘Super prostate orgasm’ from another thread?

2 Likes

Just ordered a few bits including:

• Cock Locker Ace of Spades Extra Large
  • Doc Johnson Belladonna’s Magic Hand Dildo
    They have been on my wish list for ages.

How is it going :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I’m currently using thishttps://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/large-butt-plugs/p/doc-johnson-titanmen-master-tool-no.4-butt-plug-6-inch/a25813g39727.html

And working upto this for now https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/large-butt-plugs/p/doc-johnson-american-bombshell-ultra-girthy-butt-plug-5-inch/a31400g54215.html

But it does take a while

1 Like

First of all welcome to the forum.
You definitely like a good stretch the Doc Johnson american bombshell is my go to plug at the moment. When it is final in the stretch and fullness is amazing.

2 Likes

How long did it take to get upto the Bombshell plug? I can take the master tool with ease now and want something bigger

2 Likes

How do you wear this toy in public. I can’t see a tip for it to stay inserted? but I’d love to get this to really push myself

1 Like

I certainly can’t wear my biggest plug (9.5" circumference) in public. It stays in OK but the base is visible through my clothing.

Definitely took me up to a few years slowly and steady stretching with bigger and bigger plugs and dildos. The difference between the master tool and the bombshell is quite a big step also because of it shape.
Would recommend to atleast have one step in between.

Jesus that’s a big un… I struggle with a 4 inch butt plug. Don’t seem to getting any further with bigger toys

1 Like

Could you reccomend anything as an extra step between them? Would an inflatable one be best for getting up to the bombshell

The one lovehoney sells is titanman intimidator is a great training tool, I would recommend getting that one