Biggest cock you’ve taken

Having a long dick has its disadvantages. Try sitting on the toilet and having your dick touching the porcelain. It’s not the nicest place to lay your dick.

1 Like

F has had 3 guys around 8-9 inches and loved them all. She is deffo a girth lover so the guy who had most girth was her preference.

3 Likes

11 nearly broke me!

6 Likes

11"? Presumably he didn’t manage to go balls deep?

1 Like

No, not all the way.

It was more fun to go down on him and look at it but it was a little too big for sex, especially pounding sex

9 Likes

Could not agree more. Mine is not what I think is huge…but the porcelain touching bit is what I also have to be careful with.

6 Likes

I’ve never measured anyone but i was with a Dutch guy once who belonged in a zoo!

6 Likes

Yeah, I have had that experience, a very brief relationship, it broke me and I just couldn’t enjoy it.

4 Likes

Although I also remember a rumour about a friend of a friend, I am not sure how to say this, but I was told it was like being drowned in sperm.

I had to try.

It was … OK … but it literally kept coming, for ages, to the extent that I started to worry about whether the following day was a good drying day for the pillow cases.

I have never seen so much, and the bed was awfully damp for the rest of the night. It was only a one night stand and there was no real spark but I think it might have ended up being a deal breaker. Swallowing it was just impossible, closer to Guantanamo Bay than a shot glass sized salty treat.

7 Likes

you want to be stretched more???

1 Like

Fake while pegged by OH 10” real belonging to a trans 7-8”

2 Likes

The boy I lost my virginity to was absolutely huge, I’d guess the 8 inch mark but it was thick. Not ideal for little teenage me :joy: I’ve come across the occasional big one since then but can take it better now.

13 Likes

I used to know a guy who’s nickname was Coke can Dan. His name wasn’t Dan but his dick was pretty much the size and girth of a 330ml can. He was really difficult to get in at first but once he’d got penetration he was mind-blowing.

9 Likes

Guantanamo comparison is fab!!

4 Likes

Joe is a good 7 inches which is perfect, largest I’ve taken was about 9 I think

4 Likes

@emandjoe
Im sure youre not fussed coz its all about the kink… but is bigger better for you ??
What would you do if you whipped a new guys undies off and you were faced with a button mushroom . ( not cussing button mushrooms)
Kinda think youd make someones day ??

1 Like

Oh well on a real person 8 inches and 9 with Dildo. I cant fit it all in of course but still fun :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

@Curvy_bbw
If it had worked out relationship wise, could you have spent forever with the mushroom ??

3 Likes

I will admit I prefer big dicks but it’s about what you do with it that counts.

4 Likes

Yep, guess you missed this post. Though have been playing with a 9.5" circumference, but it’s a bit snug to get a good rhythm, so favourite dildo is this.
But if a real cock was available I’d want something far smaller, 6-7" in length and 5-6" in circumference.

2 Likes