Biggest cock you’ve taken

John Holmes realistic, about eleven-plus inches to the moulded balls…

Quick question - did you spend time working up to a bigger dildo or just go for it straight away? I’m working on going bigger but only at 6 inches at the moment. Are the orgasms bigger with the larger toys?

2 Likes

I got onto an eight inch rather quickly, seemed my natural size. “KONG” eight inch realistic is my goto but the big ones always require some working up to but do deliver!

4 Likes

Definitely work your way up would be my advice. I am really comfortable with my Shane Diesel dildo but didn’t get there overnight. Are the orgasms better? Not sure as I have had great orgasms with most of my toys but I have only squirted with this one. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Legends, thanks both @H_B1 @rik44DD :smiling_face::smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just scrolling through the answers with my wife and she says ‘is there a thread for the smallest cock you’ve taken’?
Don’t think I’ll be starting that one off :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I have in the past taken 10 inch cock in my mouth - down my throat- just fantastic but hard to breath ( yes I have photos too)

As for vagina I can take no more than about 7 inch but I can do 10 inch using the back door mmmm

21 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

That’s a big size

3 Likes

Thank you - I’m quite proud of that

1 Like

That is very impressive @batjamboree. You are one hell of a lady.

1 Like

My GF had a guy who had a 4 inch one and said he was actually not bad in bed but she deffo couldn’t really feel it that much but because he was a really really heavy cummer that made sex hot for her.

3 Likes

She can take a massive toy straight away as long as I give her oral first quickly etc.

2 Likes

You must not have any gag reflex.

As a bloke this feels awkward for some reason… One of my first experiences was with a guy who doted on me and I loved the feeling of being wanted as a friend… I didn’t realise what was going on in his mind and one day he told me he loved me… he said “I really love you mate”… I said “I love you too” thinking it was a buddy thing… I was naïve and didn’t pick up on the signs at all.
Friendship and being wanted took over any fear of doing whatever. I wanted to keep what I had and mutual masturbation took place one night… He was a good 8 inches when I think back. Looked so much bigger than me…
I was in experimental mode and I did suck it… He was older than me and had clearly done this before but I hadn’t… He tried to stick it up my arse on another occasion but as we all know its not that simple… especially 8 Inches !!!
I longed for the relationship… the friendship… and I feel bad for stringing him along. I tried to get into the whole gay scene but it wasn’t happening for me… I was hetro and wanted to be with a girl.
Slowly over a couple of years it dwindled and he realised I was never going to be the person he wanted… It was sad because he was the best mate I’ve ever had… I just wasn’t that interested in his cock…
I am proud to say I have wanked and sucked cock… and tried something that many haven’t… (as a bloke)
But clearly 8 inches is the biggest I’ve ever had !!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
CARPE DIEM

2 Likes

My kids dad has the biggest i’ve taken. Its as long as my elbow to my finger and about as fat as a pringles tube. I’d had a few big ones before but that was a step up first time.

9 Likes

@chezzD
Wow… Just measured my elbow to finger tip and a pringles tube… so thats 18 inches long and 9 inches girth… That must be the biggest penis in the world

2 Likes

Lol when i eas a teenager a boy i knew mesured his and it was between 11 and 12 inches we all ran away

3 Likes

I dont think my arms will be as long as a man, i’m only 5’0 :woman_shrugging: but it is a beast.

2 Likes

@chezzD
Sounds like youre no longer with him…

2 Likes