Biggest cock you’ve taken

we’e not in a realtionship, i still see him for the kids or as a sperm donor :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Biggest my wife has ever taken is me + the Mega Mighty Extra 2 Inches Girthy extender (8.5" long x 6.5" girth). That’s too much for her to enjoy routinely. She much prefers the non-girthy Extra 2 Inches extender that goes to about 5.75" around.

As for me, I’ve stuck with our most basic, original Doc Johnson slim dildo for pegging. Pretty close to moving up to the LH Slimline Silicone 5.5 x 3.5 for pegging, just haven’t had the mood yet.

3 Likes

I’ve been told by many I was the biggest they ever taken just over 12 inches and it’s nice and fat as well. I’ve had people ask to stop as its hurting :frowning:

1 Like

Are you also on MN?

1 Like

Yep, really enjoy it. Currently enjoying 9.5" girth of this dildo and this none cock like toy (it’s hand shaped).

1 Like

I’ve only taken one and that was my ex-BF , it was 5 inches, hopefully I’m going to get back out there soon and try bigger

7 Likes

Remember @jess42 size is really not the issue (within reason) its what they do with it and may be for how long. Have a great time when you do move forward and make sure you both enjoy the experience.

2 Likes

@steve19 agreed, I’m just curious to know what the difference is

3 Likes

Explore things at your own speed, don’t go mad. Another young lady who has been a regular poster on here was @Sophie01 although not seen any recent posts from her. Good luck.

3 Likes

Are you curious to try smaller or only bigger than 5"?

2 Likes

@CuriousGuy I’d say bigger

4 Likes

Biggest cock I’ve taken was 8" , I’m a bisexual guy , this was my first time I sucked a penis , very smooth , was fantastic I loved it

2 Likes

Is below 5" too small for you?

2 Likes

Not at all, I’m just curious to try bigger that’s all

3 Likes

@jess42 Have you tried large dildoes to see whst the feelings are

3 Likes

@AWB1955 i am currently waiting for an 8 inch one to arrive :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thats a good size i have an 8 inch one

2 Likes

yep

1 Like

Cool, I loved your post. And even though I fall well short of your minimum standards, I applaud you being so open and honest about it

@AWB1955 I’ve just tried it and wow!

6 Likes