birthday treat

Hi everyone if it was your birthday what would you want and why

I don't celebrate mine, but if I had to, I'd like to see a certain discontinued Doc Johnson toy being revived and available again. Otherwise, a dozen of plane tickets will do just fine ;)

Couldn't choose!

My birthday is coming up In a couple of weeks I've decided I'm going to finally treat myself to the blush dildo I've had my eye on since it came out and maybe some crotchless knickers

A special long BJ with whatever added kink my oh can dream up.

Just a day in bed with the OH doing anything and everything. Oh, and cake. Obv.

Ice cream cake from baskin robbins please

Ice cream cake?!

Yes.

Being eaten out while i sip champagne. Cant wait till April :D

Trouble Loves Me wrote:

Ice cream cake?!

Yes.

Nooo. It's mine all mine. ..

Sum Sub wrote:

Trouble Loves Me wrote:

Ice cream cake?!

Yes.

Nooo. It's mine all mine. ..

*cracks whip*

No idea what I want yet, but my Birthday is in April so i'd best start putting some stuff onto my wishlist :P

Us men are simple creatures really, I would say most guys on the forum would give the same answer to this question.

My wife in some sexy lingerie, wearing a strapon would make for the best birthday present ever! Only about 6 months drop the hints!

I would really like

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27457

and/or

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28707

It's my birthday next week and we are going away for 2 nights a bit later in the year! I'm so bloody excited!

Bought OH a Swing for his!

a weekend together with my wife with her ovehoney toys and no distractions such as work or family; can but plan and hope.

It's my birthday in November, the big 3 0 and I would love a couple of nights away in a luxury hotel, with great spa facilties and a lovely restaurant and something new and sexy to wear. Also for hubby not to take his iPad, lol. I think this is definitely something we can do, just need to find a suitable venue. I get all hot and bothered just thinking about how a weekend like this would go, just the two of us no distractions, no toddler. Just relaxation and naughty naughty times.

If it was my birthday, I'd be happy to get two products from my wishlist. I would do a review if I had too but I can only hope for that day to come. And i hope it comes soon! I'm really excited about this program and the possiblitiy that I could be testing toys that I like! AHHH!

Besides. It's past my birthday now so I have to wait another year. ;(