Birthday sex ?????

Well it's its coming up to that time if year again lol the only good thing about been 26 is the birthday deal where my misses dose pretty much what I ask her to do.

Dose anybody else have this tradition and what is ur deal ? ( need inspiration for this year )

Thanks Rich .

Have you tried a little light bondage the Tracy cox beginners set is great value 😀

Hiya Rich - My Birthday is coming up soon and Mr Scorpius is taking me away for a couple of nights - I will be taking some sexy lingerie and our toy bag - I can't wait xx

Have fun scorpions x

Have fun scorpions x

Wow that sounds like quite the birthday treat!

And happy 1 year lovehoney anniversary!

For my birthday I am the birthday princess for a whole week :) so I just dictate the tone for any sex we have during that week and I also get loads of massages and food and bubble baths haha. :) on my actual birthday I usually want really weird kinky sex because that's what I like but yeah for the whole week what I say goes :) maybe I'm spoilt lol! Xx

we always do something to spoil each other.

and often go away - this yr took wife to paris for a weekend and we had wonderful sex on a huge bed with french doors wide open - we were on top floor ( 5th) but hoped someone watched.

she dressed for me in various erotic outfits ( which i love ) for a photo shoot weekend and rp with lots of oral and toys xxx

MissChar wrote:

For my birthday I am the birthday princess for a whole week :) so I just dictate the tone for any sex we have during that week and I also get loads of massages and food and bubble baths haha. :) on my actual birthday I usually want really weird kinky sex because that's what I like but yeah for the whole week what I say goes :) maybe I'm spoilt lol! Xx

every lady should be treated like this.

i am curious whats kinky sex for you? x

MissChar wrote:

I'm nicking this babe! lol!!! I'ma tell him now I'm the weeks birthday princess and I want a vast array of sexual sensual birthday treats for the whole week. lol. xx

Tbh.... What I say goes regardless. I love my sub :-)

Through the years, most of my partners have spent my birthday with their mums, en route to their mum's or shopping. One didn't want to break his promise to see me that day, so he dumped me instead.

My ex-husband's idea of being thoughtful for my birthday was to try to convince me that I'd be happier if he didn't add to my financial stress by spending my money on a present. Got a crap box of convenience store chocolate one year, but that was only because he was desparate for tobacco that evening.

So my tradition is to hibernate.

If my BF wanted to try anything, he doesn't have to wait for his birthday for me to do it!

It's my birthday next month, and it's going to be the first birthday since my 15th that I've spent alone (this one will be my 20th). It's going to be rather strange, and this thread just made me realise more so!

Naughty Miss K wrote:

It's my birthday next month, and it's going to be the first birthday since my 15th that I've spent alone (this one will be my 20th). It's going to be rather strange, and this thread just made me realise more so!

we'll be here for you nmk :) we'll get dominoes

Sum Sub wrote:

Naughty Miss K wrote:

This sounds like a plan!

Can I have pepperoni on one half of mine shaped into a penis, and boobs on the other?

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Naughty Miss K wrote:

This sounds like a plan!

Can I have pepperoni on one half of mine shaped into a penis, and boobs on the other?

birthday girl gets whatever she wants. ;)

Sum Sub wrote:

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Naughty Miss K wrote:

This sounds like a plan!

birthday girl gets whatever she wants. ;)

Woo! In which case I'm going all out and having ben and jerries cockie dough as well ;P

lol is cockie a typo, freudian slip or pun?