Bisexual forum

Hi all,

I’m 40, bisexual married man with kids. Does anyone know of any forums where I can chat to people in a similar position? Thanks!

2 Likes

You can talk to us and theres always reddit or fetlife. It depends what you’re wanting to get from the forum really, but there are plenty of men who have fantasies about penises and talk about that here.

Thanks. It’s just to make connections but also share about the challenges of being in a straight facing marriage as a bi guy. How it plays out

Apart from pegging, what do bi guys do with their wives or f partners to satisfy the “bi cycle”?

I’m sure there will be plenty of people that will comment that you can chat to about it with lots of suggestions for toys.

My OH and I use dildos and dongs together, she will place between her breasts and get me to suck it and we both enjoy that. Also strap on harnesses are also a lot of fun even without pegging. I suggest trying this first if your wife is in to it.

This forum is probably as good as any.

For me and my wife, I get my craving satisfied through her pegging me on a regular basis. Not only pegging but a lot of ass play with various toys. Wife will edge me while pegging or with other toys and have me lick my cum off her fingers or tits. We both get really turned on by this. Satisfies my craving for a another man.

1 Like

Hey @wc I can chat with you a bit. I won’t have all your answers but can give you a start. I don’t really consider myself bi because I don’t want a long term relationship with same sex. I also don’t want to wake up with the same sex in my bed with the whole bedhead and open rob thing going on unless it was a really erotic night before and folks weren’t suitable to drive. I do prefer the opposite gender. That being said, I am into a male body I find attractive and can expand on that for the right erotic situations. No hang up with man bits. Just not what I want all the time.

A couple questions… are you looking to play with another male added in or perhaps solo?

Are you looking to stay with a hetro relationship but feel and be treated bi?

Are you just looking for really good anal toys?

Are you into cross dressing at all? Wearing women’s knickers for example?

Honest answers get an honest reply.

Thank you so much for this, really grateful:

Wanting to stay in straight facing relationship, but possible explore playing with other couples or threesome

Definitely want to focus on being bi in relationship, ie fantasies etc

We have a dildo (and she pegs me) and butt plugs

2 Likes

Pegging is definitely a good place to start and it also tells me your partner is open to it as well. If you haven’t already, do a bunch of research on P spot orgasims. Lots of different toys specifically made for this but I had to try several different types to figure out which one I liked best. A life like silicon penis with a suction base is another one to consider so you can (sorta) try oral. See what your gag reflex is if you go deep and you can practise teasing the very sensitive parts like the underside of the gland and keeping your teeth out of the way. I am only guessing you are okay with tasting male ejaculate or at least thinking about it. There are some great discussions here about that topic as well and how to get past the sudden loss of desire to do so as soon as orgasim is reached. If the silicon penis is stuck to a vertical surface you could also ejaculate on it and then give oral for a more realistic experience.

The threesome or more situation needs to be something both partners are interested in experiencing with no coercion involved and fully discussed in advance with regards to expectations. I was actually surprised in our local swingers scene just how many females wanted to share either their man or have an experience with their man rather than just wanting 4 hands and two tongues on their body.

Totally agree with the threesome that both parties need to be in agreement. Wife knows my desire for a MMF, but she is totally against and I respect that. My relationship with her is more important. So pegging has been a very good release and substitute.

1 Like

Thank you both. Do either of you fantasise about MmF when you’re just together you two?

1 Like

@wc, yes quite often. I have this recurring fantasy of my wife being penetrated PIV in a spooning position with me situated where I am able to lick her clit at the same time. Pulling out the other male and putting him back inside her. There is this really hot sensual video we have watched showing this that is such a turn on. Like I said, even though a fantasy my wife is dead set against a threesome or swinging.

1 Like

Not so much about new experiences as much as revisiting what we have experienced in the past given it was a long time ago. Those days are done for us now unfortunately.

@wc
I’m a bi man and while married to my wife I also enjoy sexual relationships with men as well as visiting dominatrix for spanking and other fun

I’m a crossdresser/ sissy and I meet other men who are similar sissy’s and we enjoy talking and playing and we often touch each other - I enjoy being spanked by them and if I’m lucky allowed to suck them off

I don’t have anal fun with them (although my wife does peg me) but I enjoy oral with them

What’s your man on man experience :yum:

1 Like

This was a big one for me for a long time but not the first fantasy before my first MM experience. For a long time I wanted to experience giving oral to another male just to experience what it was like for my wife pleasuring me. After the first time, I thought it was pretty hot and had the chance to try it out a few more times in different situations. Receiving oral wasn’t a big change, although guys can be pretty damn good at it. A few years past with me fantising about licking clit while my wife was having intercourse. This, too, eventually came to be. The last fantasy was the hard one to set up (no pun intended) because it required unprotected sex. I wanted to lick clit while her partner blew a full orgasim without a condom. Pregnancy wasn’t an issue, it was STDs. It tòok a long while but eventually we found someone we were willing to take the risk with that had similar interests.

BTW… receiving anal feels better than pegging BUT you can’t just pop on a different dic size. Giving anal feels exactly the same as straight sex but female has a little better scenery IMO. Licking / sucking nipples pretty much the same but males are usually hairy. Kissing a guy I tried 3 times and didn’t like it. I like the soft skin and jaw muscle tone of females much better.

Clothing doesn’t count. I am into leather to latex to lace to lycra. All good!

What is your next question? If you wanted a bi-sex forum you must have a bunch?

I will ask you a question here… have you tasted a full load of your own cum? Based on your post, I am assuming you have not tasted someone else’s.

Hi WC, does your wife/partner know your bi? (sorry if I have missed this part)

Yes she does

There’s some great pics sites that show what your describing ,I find a slideshow of still images really helps my desires during work hours ,just a sneaky look while at work can do wonders for my mood for the rest of the day