BJ or Hand job

Definitely a BJ out the two but do enjoy a boob wank more!! :yum:

3 Likes

I love to get a bj off the misses but unfortunately she’s not keen with me shooting in her mouth, but she does give an amazing hand job she sits on the bed and I lay on the bed with my legs either side of her and she sits there playing with me with loads of lube then sometimes plays with my bum aswell until I explode every where lol.

3 Likes

I much prefer a BJ. Topless hopefully at that.
Really love a HJ too and like a good cock massage in my older age.

3 Likes

I like a BJ but my wife won’t let me cum in her mouth so she finishes me with a HJ. She’ll also give me a tit wank which is really good. It’s very arousing to have my wife push her tits round my cock.

I usually cum very quickly.

4 Likes

Mrs. Val is the same. She will take it on the chest and loves to watch it spurt out, but never allows a mouth shot…
A great titty f*ck is fantastic as well as she’s got great breasts (32 D’s). She also likes watching me look after myself as she applies the lube.

4 Likes

You taste like your lifestyle, it could be flavour or texture that your partners don’t like.
My ex had nasty tasting and smelling cum, he ate rubbish and smoked like it was saving his life. That was never going near my mouth. The rest of the sex, I thought was great, until I had great sex :upside_down_face:

Had one guy decide he wasn’t going to cum on my boobs like we agreed and it hit my eye, it was so thick it was giving me the ick just removing it from my eye. He got shown the door once I found it :rofl:

2 Likes

My wife is similar. Gives me a bj but does not want me to cum in her mouth so when i am close changes to a hj or tit wank with her dd breasts and loves a pearl necklace or me to blow on her stomach or back

3 Likes

My wife will go down but doesnt want me to cum in her mouth. She doesnt like the texture and I respect that. She loves the feeling of cum inside her or likes watching me blow on her hips or F cup titties. Which i am totally fine with.

3 Likes

I’d prefer to give a blow job, it’s easier on the wrist and they and at the end of it I get fed. Win win

7 Likes

I am rubbish at hand jobs, feel like I am not getting the pace or pressures right, not that he complains. I much prefer giving a BJ, faster result too! Have always swallowed.

6 Likes

Love giving a good Blow job.

6 Likes

Unless i get the screwdriver out, it’s a hand job, ive got a huge 0000 guage pa ring which you really dont want your teeth clanging against

2 Likes

Ok, have a coldsore at the mo so BJ a no go and tried some new moves for HJ last night which went down very well with OH…maybe my HJ game is on the up, both hands for the win!

3 Likes

Hand jobs :grin::grin:

1 Like

I especially like a hand job when my wife sit astride me with my cock against her vagina so when she is masterbating me it looks like a “chick with a dick” is cumin over me

2 Likes

Blowjobs for me , I absolutely just love giving them , my last partner preferred handjobs.

2 Likes

My preference is definitely a blow job because I can masturbate using my own hand whenever I want to.
The main reason that I prefer a bj is because I love the warm feel while I’m receiving one, and also the visual of it when I look down and see what she’s doing to me

4 Likes

BJ but theres a helping hand there too :ghost:

1 Like

I really enjoy a bj (maybe get them once a year) get a hj often but to me just feels like they are doing it because they feel
Like they have to rather than want to if you know what I mean

1 Like

That’s exactly how I feel too. Its not sexy for me if it isn’t sexy for her.

2 Likes