BJ or Hand job

Gave OH a Blowjob this morning love the taste aud texture but always swollow
Would love to be able to deep throat but always gag, tried practicing with my dildo

7 Likes

Got to love a bj, I got ones in the car before… Of with a finger in me too, amazing!

Lucky husband… my wife never swallows. If i am about to cum during a bj she wants me to pull back and give her a pearl necklace

3 Likes

Agree with @JoCat . My wife doesn’t swallow but loves me to cum on her boobs. We then wipe it off and continue or if ut is at the end of a session she showers it off

1 Like

Love being sucked and sucking cock but 69 is so horny

5 Likes

I love receiving BJ’s and find it fun to reciprocate, but it’s been a very long time since the OH did this. She doesn’t appreciate my taste, but we can live in hope!

2 Likes

BJ’s hands down (pun intended). I love reciprocating and going down on my wife too!

2 Likes

Much prefer a warm wet blow job! It’s the feeling of my cock being surrounded by her mouth, feels more like a vagina than a hand would.

Also my wife has a tongue piercing :tongue: and I love the feel of the tongue bar ball rolling up and down my head as she sucks!

Hand jobs are okay for teasing, and are better with lube, but nothing like a blow job.

:lips: :eggplant: :sweat_drops:

5 Likes

I do love my gf’s hand on my cock. She has quite long fingers which is nice for some reason. She does however give a very good bj. She has very full lips and i love it when she goes nice and slow.

3 Likes

I like to start with my hand and then give my fella an amazing bj

8 Likes

@maz1965 . Im sure it is both greatly enjoyed and appreciated and reciprocated accordingly.x

I had both tonight … and both were amazing fun!

R xx

3 Likes

I love a Hand job , not really keen on BJ .
I always feel very submissive receiving a hand job . I think it’s the way my wife teases me , threatening to stop . I actually find it very humiliating, which adds to my submissive fantasies .
I would go as far to say , that I sometimes prefer HJ over PIV intercourse !!

5 Likes

A good hand job is a thing of beauty in its own right!!!

4 Likes

That is the best way!

2 Likes

Has a bisexual guy i do enjoy giving a BJ over a hand job.

1 Like

I’ve never asked him about preference but when we first got married OH was reluctant at first when I asked about giving him a HJ, saying nobody has been able to make him come that way so he believed he just couldn’t with someone else doing it.
Well that’s fine I said, it’s my first time so let me just make you feel good for a while and tell me to stop when you’ve had enough.
Ended up having to wash the bedding :smiling_imp: he was surprised, I was rather proud of myself :joy: had no issues since!

11 Likes

As the giver I enjoy both. Starting off with a hand job then working my way up to a blow job just feels like the natural flow of things I think. I also like to put my hands to use when giving oral sex so I vote both.

8 Likes

I think both have their time and place. Although the obvious answer in bj, sometimes i just really crave a nice lubey hj

1 Like

I agree with this completely… and I’m speaking as both a giver, and receiver xxx

R xx

2 Likes