BJ or Hand job

Yes :grin: thats the part ! I always hear him take in a big breath when i start tickling that bit with my tongue

4 Likes

@Lovingsex , ha ha, yes that is soooo true! Maybe before that the area between his bum and his balls always a good start as well :relaxed: :heart:

4 Likes

@Lovingsex @New2 I totally agree, my fella is circumcised too and loves me giving him a BJ just around the head of his cock. He usually cums in my mouth which we both love.

7 Likes

@maz1965, so true although hubs like to watch me take his cock into my mouth I love concentrating on sucking his cock head after some teasing and this is what he whats as I wank him in time with my mouth and I love to tease him! As for cumming in my mouth this usually happens with a sideways 69 although I don’t stop him if we don’t get that far! x

6 Likes

I love a handjob , when my wife dominates me . I really feel her female power , knowing she has full control over my orgasm . I love it if she keeps stopping , just to be cruel :crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

My husband is circumcised too. I love rubbing that inner foreskin below the head and watching the head pulse, handjobs are so much fun and sexy

10 Likes

Surely it has to be BJ.
I would go as far to say that if my partner suggests a handjob, it slightly aggravates me.
So many arousing and amazing options at womens disposal. Blowjobs, Tit-wanks, Vaginal Sex, Anal, the list goes on. A handjob is the one thing you’ll never do better than me. Its the eqivalent of a Chef with a table of amazing ingredients asking if you want chips.
If a handjob is genuinely the only offer on the table, Id rather my partner do something to arouse me (sit on my face, strip-tease) and i’ll take care of the handjob.

3 Likes

@Marrieecouple88, that is so right and love teasing hubs and watching him cum

4 Likes

Getting a BJ for sure…

Oh or a slippery tit wank :wink:

3 Likes

The position my GF likes only leaves one hand free so she can use both her hand and mouth at the same time unless she plays with my butt which just leaves a BJ. My butt is incredibly sensitive. It drives me nuts even when she starts moving her hand there. She starts at just the rim and then inserts her finger right when I’m about to cum. Only issue is the head of my pecker is overly sensitive when I’m about to cum so I like to be finished off by hand. Just when you think you can’t have it all we discovered using a buttplug which I run is a good solution to free up her hand at the end. However I don’t think a buttplug holds a candle to a finger.
That said from another thread on this forum maybe I can lose my uneasy feeling about using my own hand to finish myself off so her hand is available for my butt.
Life is tough with all these choices.
BTW we are both 77!

4 Likes

I find this terribly sad to read.
The best thing about my wife giving me a hand job is that she does it totally differently to me, and I’m not in control of what happens!

As for her not being able to do it ad well as me… She, amongst many things she excels at, sometimes rubs the head of my cock with her thumb (i think?) and not only it feels incredible, it’s something i cannot recreate myself (god knows I’ve tried!!!).

Along the same lines, why caressing my wife’s pussy/clit if she can do it herself?

I personally think hand jobs (for me/to her) are a fantastic part of our varied sex life.

8 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, way better to have someone else touch you.

3 Likes

@LJ - I find that a strange view of something really fun.
My OH does amazing things with her hands. I can make myself cum very easily but she is sensual, erotic, playful and does all sorts of interesting and wonderful things.
It never usually remains as a hand job - it’s usually a wider ranging adventure - but it’s a very different experience than me just having a wank.
Also, it’s a shared experience - one where we both get to have fun. She loves to tease me, and it makes her feel sexy.
Any time you are sharing a loving experience, is a good time if you ask me :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Definitely BJ for me although either is a rarity to be honest, only time they happen is if she’s drunk and horny, or I nudge her into 69’ing which I love to do, we try and make it a competition see who finishes who first.

2 Likes

BJ is best. Most amazing was when I knelt over her as she lay in bed - and I had an amazing HFO which she took all the way without spilling a drop.

1 Like

It has to be BJ but I struggle to finish with a BJ as I know my misses hates cum in her mouth and on her face so I always feel guilty and on the spot when I’m getting close.

1 Like

Never had a BJ - my wife is very much against the whole idea. And as sex has pretty much completely stopped (no idea why), I’m getting by on handjobs. Which I do enjoy but these are getting rarer and more perfunctory so even these are losing appeal.

2 Likes

Hi @AK1970
Sounds like you and your wife need to have a good heart to heart chat about wants and needs.
But as they say, communication is lubrication …
Good luck :pray:

2 Likes

I love giving and receiving both a bJ and a hand job with other ‘girls’. I’m not greedy and get just as much pleasure in giving as receiving.

I’ve never had any complaints about my technique… but often get plenty of moans! :wink:

R xx

5 Likes

@Kevinsky @Ticklemouse

Why don’t you talk to your partners and say you know they don’t like to have cum in their mouth - spitting doesn’t take the taste away, and theres a texture, they may not like that…so instead of cumming in their mouth you could ask if you can finish on their boobs. That way you both get what you want and nobody feels like they’re going to gag or be sick.
Make sure to clean them up afterwards don’t just throw a towel. Get a warm damp cloth and clean it and wrap them in a towel.

You could lick it up yourself and then do the cleaning :wink:

7 Likes