BJ or Hand job

This sounds amazing…I am always looking for inspiration to improve technique. Was the bj slow as well as the hands?

1 Like

Same, a combination of both. Teasing the head with her mouth while wanking my dick and teasing my balls or licking my balls/rimming me as she gives me a hand job. I especially enjoy her using an open ended stroker on my penis as she licks and sucks on the head.

1 Like

Hi @JoCat
Yes - very slow. I’ll try not to get into trouble for being too graphic - hopefully this is about technique so okay with the forum rules!
She did a thing on Saturday where she was looking me in the eyes, lots of eye contact, light feathery caresses on the shaft with fingers and gentle kisses / licks / light touch sucking JUST on the frenulum.
Not sure how long - seemed like eternity - before eventually putting the tip of the P in her mouth.
At that point, it’s an incredible feeling for the man.
Kind of repeating that sort of set of moves in smaller cycles, if that makes sense and then becoming more of a fully in the mouth experience.
Never fast or hard though - very gentle and delicate.
For me personally, that creates much more of a ‘whole body’ kind of reaction.
Again - I don’t want to drift into erotica, but that technique generates electrical tingles from head to toe for me.
Definitely not chasing a ‘goal’ - very edging / teasing, so lots of little breathers.
Pretty amazing - I’m a lucky, grateful husband !!!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :ok_hand: :star2: :star: :fire: :heart: :kiss:

4 Likes

I think you did great to keep it informative rather than graphic!
Great description, I’m going to try that the next time I have the opportunity.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks @JoCat
Have fun :star_struck: :grinning: :heart:

3 Likes

Never came from either.Well not without helping.Not sure why the idea is nice but i end up laying there and nothing happening.Then i can go to intercourse and have no issue.

1 Like

I much prefer giving a BJ, things start with a handjob but I finish him with a BJ as love him cumming in my mouth and yes I always swollow :sweat_drops:

18 Likes

a good BJ could end war and bring peace to earth I reckon!.

:joy: That has got to be one of the best lines… i dont think you are wrong.!!

5 Likes

Fantastic!

4 Likes

Sadly neither :pensive:

1 Like

Both, but finishing with oral is something else compared to the hand, whether she takes it in the mouth or not… my OH seems to be good at noticing the signs and just avoiding it :wink:

1 Like

I love giving my husband a good bj and i always swallow , i think he finds it hard to believe i love it so much !
I have to lick and suck him at some point during every session .

13 Likes

My wife never used to like giving BJs so I never really enjoyed them, But recently she has really started to enjoy taking the time to give me long relaxing BJ’s where she lies with her head on me in bed and I basically melt in her mouth she has got so good at them. She hardly moves, just keeps tickles the tip in the perfect way and makes me go so high.

5 Likes

I think some times you can do a lot by just having it in your mouth and tickling the right bit with your tongue

10 Likes

That is so very true :smiley:

1 Like

I love the foreplay of the hand Job waiting in anticipation of a BJ. That intense build up :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m very lucky that even if we’re due a quicky my wife will always start of licking sucking BJ me for oral.

I’m always willing to return the favour but she’s very sensitive and ticklish on her clit so she doesn’t relax too much but hopefully I can do it to her again soon.

Even after many years she’s still cuming up with new ideas and techniques.

She gave me a great BJ last night and swallowed as it’s her time of the month and she said “I can give you a blow job every day if you like…” - I replied “I’m always up for it but don’t want to be too greedy!”

5 Likes

Oral every time, handjob just doesn’t cut the mustard anymore.

Have had a couple of footjobs which are very stimulating though - very different sensation and its given me a very minor thing for feet.

5 Likes

Combination of both, while visually I love it when she deep throat’s me I really enjoy her mouth on the head as her hand works my shaft and balls

3 Likes

That is so true! My hubs is circumcised and loves having the part under his head (forgot the name for those little sensitive pimples) licked slowly and teased and then his purple head taken more fully in my mouth.

8 Likes