Body confidence

@SexInTheCity I love my freckles too! I don’t know why so many people don’t like them, I’ve been covering mine with makeup for years but now I love them.

4 Likes

I have outgrown my freckles now, but as a kid i hated my own. I find them sexy on others as an adult.

1 Like

We love this post. Most are rightly body positive. Neither of us have firm, tight bodies (certainly not like we used to have), but both of us work out and feel good about ourselves. The most important thing is that both of us still really ‘fancy’ each other and can’t keep our hands off each other, even after 25 years, 3 kids and a few pounds! If you’re not perfect, it’s not important, but you do need to be comfortable. We are all different, but most on here are pretty cool with what they have. Keep this up.

2 Likes

I think everyone gets like this at times. We can be our own worst enemy. To be honest, the older I’ve got, the more I just don’t give a shit what others think. Who are they, anyway? They are probably just as insecure and trying to get through life. Personality always beats looks any day.

I’ve been bullied and name called when I was younger that took a toll on my self esteem. Didn’t want people to look at me. And even if they did say something positive, I’d think they were toying with me. My first “date” said he only did it for a bet. My first proper boyfriend just seemed so out of my league. Lots of the prettier girls fancied him, so I didn’t understand why he would he happy with me. Still together 14 years later.

I still don’t think I’m that confident, but I’m better than I was. My partner has always said there is nothing wrong with me. Sometimes I’ll feel great about myself and other times those unhealthy thoughts will come creeping back. I know I shouldn’t dwell on old stuff like that. It’s not like it has any place in my life today. Just have to shoo them away with my “don’t care” stick :yum:

@WillC - I don’t understand the fascination with cars, so no. Haha.

@SexInTheCity - Freckles are super cute :heart:

5 Likes

I don’t have any body confidence. I had a baby 15months ago and was fine until lockdown hit. I have 20kg on from before having my baby.
I am really enjoying sex atm though, and I would love something sexy to wear in the bedroom. I’m about a size 16 with big higs and chunky thighs so any recommendations?

1 Like

Try a bodystocking, they’re cheap enough that if you don’t like them you haven’t wasted much money, but i think you’ll like them. There are various styles available here, so choose one that you think will like. Check out my reviews of a couple. My OH likes them so much she has about 6. P.S. congratulations on your new baby! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much WillC. Let see if it can help my confidence and get me back on track​:wink:

1 Like

I was pretty skinny all through my 20s to be honest. I’m 6ft 2 tall but my poor posture makes me look 5ft 11​:joy:. I am definitely chunkier now, hair is thinner and my forehead grows half an inch every day. Got sore knees from grafting in a workshop. Got a horrendous patch of red skin on my left shin that sticks out like a sore thumb, some really bad veins around my knees. I’m not a confident man at all, I used to suffer sweat attacks at some events and I mean worse than lee Evans. But I’m content. I’m a husband and father. Really not trying to impress anyone other than my family. It’s funny because now I’m older, wiser and unavailable I definatly notice people making subtle advances if I’m out with friends!

3 Likes

Hi Scottishfunk, I so glad you feel good about yourself and I think when others look at you it gives you that bit of confidence.
I just want to feel sexy again! My body shape has changed, I use to train 6days a week and now none as I’ve moved to my partners home town so no babysitter :see_no_evil:
I hate how I look now and am not proud.

You should be proud, you have carried a baby. We all get battle scars, it just means we’ve lived!

Oh I am so proud of that WillC :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: just not of how I acted after it all :joy:. I honestly think thee lockdowns had a massive impact on my emotions and my size now, maybe like many more.

1 Like

It has affected us all in some way, i found this forum a great way to escape it all!

It’s a horrible feeling to no like the image in the mirror and one I know well. I’m trying to concentrate on not comparing myself to others and focusing on positive (if I can find any!). I’ve been with the amazing Mrs B for 20 years. I’m massively punching but she must see things that I can’t appreciate. I just need to find them. I hope you can find happiness too.

1 Like

The things Mrs B sees that you can’t appreciate and can’t find are likely hidden things like personality traits. She obviously finds you physically attractive too, but it’s the sum of the parts that makes the whole, it’s chemistry! What we all should bear in mind is that as we get older our bodies change, some things we can do about it, some we can’t. But to age together, we accept those changes in each other.

1 Like

@Covermeup20

There are such cute things on here that I’m dying to get, I’m also curvy like yourself.

What do you think of these.

@Cupc8kes they are gorg :wink:
I’m not too sure on sizing so I ordered 2 already this morning of the same just the different sizes and colours.
I hope to goodness he likes them and I’m not humiliated :see_no_evil:

Lovehoney Dangerous Curves Sheer Suspender Bodystocking

1 Like

@Covermeup20 I do like to try get a size smaller, or if it’s like size 12-14 or 16-18 I go for smaller as I like it to be tighter to show off my curves as hubby loves it.
But it depends how you feel about your body and if you would rather it more loose and comfortable, but for the bedroom, the little is more :wink:

Hi @Covermeup20 I just ordered that too! I’m a size 12 on top and at least a 16 on the bottom which makes it very hard to find sets that fit both the top and bottom. I’ve never considered a body stocking before but it seems lots of people recommend them so here goes! I hope your OH likes it on you too. I’m a bit worried I have to admit! Congratulations on your new baby too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The bodystockings are great if you are different sizes top and bottom!

1 Like

@WillC I agree, they are just so comfy to wear aswell

2 Likes