Body issues!

Ozz wrote:

aaroncoughlin wrote:

I might not have seen your body but you have a beautiful face, and as much as I have spoken to you in the last few days I've realised you're such a lovely down to earth woman and you should realise what things you have got going for yourself. I bet your other half is grateful you still want to dress sexy for him and happy you have a good sex drive and are rather sexual! I'm sure you'll find something that you'll feel nice in and I'm sure we could all improve our bodies, I'm away to start sorting my body out instead of being envy of others and thinking I'll never get a body like a lot of men on here but I'll attempt to do something. So don't feel like you're the only one who feels a bit crap about their body tho and remember there's lots of things that are hot about you and that's coming from a gay guy lol!! Xx

What a lovely thoughtful person you are, thank you for your kind words. Yes it's true, down to earth and pure filth haha. Looking forward to seeing your picks you! I'm sure you look just fine too! Being called hot from a gay guy is a first for me and I'm taking it haha thanks!

I will find something and thanks to everyone for their kind words too and links. Gonna buy me something today xx

You're most welcome hun. Haha pure filth hurt the way I like it. Aw bless, I need to lose weight though I want a toned body haha. Ooooh I'm glad I was your first haha you're most welcome. Love your new pics!! X

aaroncoughlin wrote:

Ozz wrote:

aaroncoughlin wrote:

I might not have seen your body but you have a beautiful face, and as much as I have spoken to you in the last few days I've realised you're such a lovely down to earth woman and you should realise what things you have got going for yourself. I bet your other half is grateful you still want to dress sexy for him and happy you have a good sex drive and are rather sexual! I'm sure you'll find something that you'll feel nice in and I'm sure we could all improve our bodies, I'm away to start sorting my body out instead of being envy of others and thinking I'll never get a body like a lot of men on here but I'll attempt to do something. So don't feel like you're the only one who feels a bit crap about their body tho and remember there's lots of things that are hot about you and that's coming from a gay guy lol!! Xx

What a lovely thoughtful person you are, thank you for your kind words. Yes it's true, down to earth and pure filth haha. Looking forward to seeing your picks you! I'm sure you look just fine too! Being called hot from a gay guy is a first for me and I'm taking it haha thanks!

I will find something and thanks to everyone for their kind words too and links. Gonna buy me something today xx

You're most welcome hun. Haha pure filth hurt the way I like it. Aw bless, I need to lose weight though I want a toned body haha. Ooooh I'm glad I was your first haha you're most welcome. Love your new pics!! X

You're lovely sweet cheeks just the way you are! But I do get it and why it's something you feel you want to try, I'm the same. After all your comments this morning, you all gave me the confidence to put that pic up...EEEK! Sending a hug x

Love the new pic! You look wonderful x

NatandTom wrote:

You're very sweet, thanks huni xx

Aww thankyou, I just want to be attractive for myself and others plus I'm not very healthy. Haha glad you got the confidence from others but have confidence within yourself, we can't all be wrong about your beauty haha xx

Healthy is good! XX

Yeah my body is falling to pieces so I need to keep moving xx

I workout most days at home! Not in the gym type lol It's blooming hard work but I have changed my body so much, had to as I was very unhealthy and smoked too. So gave that up and dumped 3 stone at the same time. So a lot of saggy skin to tone and still am! It's a journey I'm happy to to focus on. I'm with you all the way hun xx

Wow that's brilliant go you, deffo have a lovely shape etc keep it up you're doing great. I've slowly been putting on wait and now at my heaviest of 76kg probably cause I'm house bound due to my health but I'm gonna start the gym again (hopefully my heart and spine will let me) and go swimming. I need that motivation tbh because I've never had confidence or self esteem xx

You can do this! just go slow to begin with and build it up. Don't go bonkers! no need to xx

Thanks x

You're too nice, thankyou babe 😘😘😘😘 x

Anytime sweet cheeks xx

Ozz wrote:

Have just bought this!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18621

I love it!

Can't remember who suggested it (it was a while ago) but someone said they'd done a fashion show for their OH. He chose some outfits/lingerie and she put them on for him - but only one difference - she didn't look in the mirror, she just let his reaction tell her how she looked.

I love this idea so much, because usually when we feel down about our bodies, other people think we look great. :)

Thank you hun. Pretty different for me but looking forward to trying it.

Oh wow, that's hot!

I do have issues with the old bod, but I'm trying hard to get it looking something! x

Ozz, you really have nothing to worry about - just hearing that even gorgeous, slim ladies like yourself suffer from lack of confidence makes me... ehm, realize that I should really hang my head in shame and hide.

Ozz wrote:

I'm gonna go for this little baby! xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22473

That's lovely nice choice x

NatandTom wrote:

Got admit..your new pic is very hot x

Briona87 wrote:

Ozz, you really have nothing to worry about - just hearing that even gorgeous, slim ladies like yourself suffer from lack of confidence makes me... ehm, realize that I should really hang my head in shame and hide.

Don't you dare hide!!! Not in shame ever!!!

can't see much of your pic, but I bet you're a knock out! :)

You look great in pic! I understand what you mean though cos I've lost 9 stone in weight but I still have body issues, esp with my stomach ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

BooBoo1801 wrote:

You look great in pic! I understand what you mean though cos I've lost 9 stone in weight but I still have body issues, esp with my stomach ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Holy crap! go you!!! and there I thought 3 was good! Yeah it doesn't help that I had a hyster at 27. I think my scar under the baby pooch don't help either tbh. I've toned it as much as I think it'll go back. A tummy tuck I think is looming lol x