Bondage Reviewers - Review this secret kit

We’d like to help :slight_smile:

Thanks x

Sounds perfect! Would love to expand my experiences
Thank you

Happy to test

Sensation Play Bondage Kit - Toys for Butt and Nipples/Restraints/Pinwheel/Hot Candle

Would love to try, good luck all!

Thanks Brenna,

RossS

Hi Brenna,

Id love to review this sensation bondage kit

Many thanks

Sensation Play Bondage Kit - Toys for Butt and Nipples/Restraints/Pinwheel/Hot Candle is something I’d like to test :fire:

Me and my partner would love to test this for you. Thankyou for the opportunity

Sensation Play Bondage Kit - Toys for Butt and Nipples/Restraints/Pinwheel/Hot Candle

Yes please!!

We would be happy to test

Happy to try

Hi Brenna
We would love to try out and review the
Thanks
:crossed_fingers:

Hi Brenna,

I would love to test Sensation Play Bondage Kit - Toys for Butt and Nipples/Restraints/Pinwheel/Hot Candle - thanks x

Hi brenna,

Would love to test and review this kit.

Plenty of reviews under my belt and deadline is no issue.

Thank you

We’d love to test this, timeline no problem :star_struck:

I’d love to try this :knot: :candle:

Yes please @Lovehoney_Brenna! We’d love to try this! :smiling_imp:

Hi , i would like to be considered to try out & review the bondage kit.

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna,

Wow, this sounds fantastic! We’d definitely like to test this if we’re lucky enough to be chosen.

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Hello Brenna,

We would love to be considered this Sensation Play Bondage Kit. As always, deadlines are no issue :slight_smile:

Thankyou for considering us!

Hi,

We would be interested in testing this Sensation Play Bondage Kit - Toys for Butt and Nipples/Restraints/Pinwheel/Hot Candle